Dipping my toe in by the Eastern Sea

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by spark, May 29, 2013.

1. spark

spark New Member new

So here I am, a shiny new member of this forum with a shiny new character, and I'd like the chance to interact with somebody.

Said character is a female Zora crafter. Per her backstory she has just had something unfortunate happen to her underwater home, and has gone up on land to find the person or persons responsible and thus is currently hopping mad. So we could play out an interaction on the shore, if you don't mind a plot-light scene where your character will probably get shouted at.

Alternately I could fast-forward a bit and not have this happen right after her very first footstep on dry land, if there's something else you have in mind or if you'd like to use a character who wouldn't react well to shouting. I'm just looking for a chance to blow the rust off of my very rusty role playing skills and let my character interact with somebody.

Edited to add: I've just been dropped a hint that there's going to be something along the shore popping up in the next week or so that she could probably participate in, so if nobody's up for this right now, that's fine!
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I would love to RP with you, but my summer's internet-time ends in a few weeks. Sorry D: