Decrease Major Treasure Limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Guy, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Currently, major treasures are limited to one per newbie character, three per regular character, and five per veteran character. However, I'm quickly beginning to realize that this arrangement cheapens major treasures more than they should be cheapened. They're supposed to be amazing abilities which can practically define a character's strengths in of themselves, yet they don't seem to do that when can you have as many as five of them... even three seems a little high to me, but such an amount reasonable for vets. Would anyone be opposed to changing the limit to one for newbs, two for regs, and three per vets?

Unless I get at least one person opposing this change within the next sixty hours of this post, I'm gonna go ahead with it. :yomp: Oh, and no one has actually exceeded the potentially-new limits yet, so please don't rush to do so before the change is officially made.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    While I like the current limits as it allows me the ability to get some cool stuff, with the current amount of Major Treasures it would really make them more 'Major' if it is a harder choice to make.

Really, I'll never have enough slots, :XD: , so I should just live with it, ha ha.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Sounds good.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

I agree with this, but if it's done I think Thunder should only take one slot then, even if it means the rupee cost is bumped up some.
  5. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    I would agree, though one of the points of Thunder's cost was so newbies couldn't have it, but at the same time, it sort of restricts the kinds of Major Treasures any spellcaster who takes Thunder can get (leaving Veterans for 1 Major Treasue, and Regulars can only have Thunder).

So, either it is reduced to 1 Slot, reduced to 1 slot and rupee cost increased, reduced to 1 slot but Newbies can't use it, reduced to 1 slot and newbies can't use it and rupee cost increased, or kept the same.