Death Battle discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tsubori, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Watch the show Death Battle? Or maybe you just want to throw in your two cents about the current match up. No matter, feel free to post here. Maybe there'll be some nice debates, maybe not.

Anyway, today the next Death Battle was announced. He-man vs Lion-o. Hm. What are people's thoughts on this?
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Death Battle. HMPH. Zelda > Peach any day. Stupid judges.
  3. Tsubori

Hey, every show has a bad episode. I debate that episode to this day. The good ones are Thor vs Raiden, Link vs Cloud and Batman vs Spiderman. Additionally, with one of Mario's newest games, a rematch would make Sonic not stand a chance :P
  4. Quill

Link vs. Cloud. hehehe. More testimony to the undeniable awesomeness of Link. :P
  5. Tsubori

Yyyyyup, and some people are still crazy butthurt over that one.
  6. Quill

And how many of them are die-hard Cloudies?
  7. Tsubori

ALL OF ZEM. Anyhoo, any thoughts on He-man vs Lion-o, other than "And I said HEEEYYYYYYEYYYYEYYYEY, HEEEYYYYYYEYYYYEYYYEY, I SAID HEY!"
  8. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

QFT.

Wow I am late for this. Just saw the Supes vs. Goku one. Outrageous, totally awesome and I love that the TFS guys even threw in a 'Kaio-what?' joke.

I honestly think He-Man will win/would win/would have won. Dunno why.

I also disagreed with Bats vs. Spidey, but less so now that I remember that even they admitted that had they given Bruce time to prepare, he would have won.

And yeah, Zelda > Peach any day.
  9. Tsubori

Well, now with M Bison vs Shao Kahn passed, the next fight is Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) vs Strider Hiryu (....Strider). Thoughts? I actually made a prediction vid on youtube for this one. Yes, you are about to see what Tsu looks and sounds like i you click this link >.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK0yPYdK2bs