Characters can now be listed under the avatar of posters!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that you can now put a spoiler tag under your avatar to post your characters and roleplay information. Please, though, only put one spoiler under the avatar. You CAN put other spoilers inside of that spoiler, though. With this, you can do either under the avatar or signature character spoiler tags.

Now, you might ask, how do you do this? Click on "User Control Panel", then click on "Profile" on the left hand side, then scroll down to the area that says "Role Play Information" with a text area next to it. Then put your spoiler with information in there!
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Re: Characters can now be listed under the avatar of posters

Very nice, this is a welcome addition, as it adds more without taking away what is already there.

Personally, I probably won't use it because I like to leave a bit more information with my character links but it is nice that the option is there for those who want to use it.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Re: Characters can now be listed under the avatar of posters

Sounds like as close to a sidebar as we're going to get. Me like- keeps my HC characters better separated from my Magvel ones.