Challenger Wanted

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

It's that time again! My Arena thread with Squish has ended in a spectacularly awesome way, and I'm ready to chuck my poor little Jell-O loving ninja back into the Arena. Who knows? Maybe he won't die this time!

So, anyone up for an Arena thread? You don't need to have ever done them before; they're really easy. I'm open to all sorts of settings, and you can choose whatever kind of character you like.

Anyone interested? :-D

EDIT: Actually, since Loft has been in two Arena fights, I'm thinking of requesting a Challenge type match. That's where the Arena Lord weaves traps and surprises and stuff, kinda like in the Hunger Games. Would you be interested in that, or would you rather do a normal Exhibition type match?
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

I'm fine with either, and thanks to my nifty new talk and type program, I should be posting much faster and more frequently. Let's talk about scenario, then I'll pick characters.
  3. Quill

OOOOH VR software! That's so cool!

Uhm, lemme think, setting... setting, setting, setting....

We could just leave it up to the Arena Lord. Challenge Matches can have the setting chosen by the AL, after all. It'll add an element of surprise, of mystery, of chance! We won't be able to choose characters based off of stage-advantages, which should make things interesting. What do you think?
  4. Tsubori

Sure. So I guess I'll choose from my list of Battle acceptable characters. Keiliegh, Harena, Barth, Stjarny, Cy'stavio, Sirron, Gerard, and Kiki. Yes, I have a lot of characters I won't use :P Any preference?
  5. Quill

I think that interaction between Loft and either Stjarnstill, Sirron, or Kiki would be cool.
  6. Tsubori

Hmm.... Out of those ones, Kiki may be the best to use :P I'll pick her.
  7. Quill

Alrighty. Do we want a pot?
  8. Tsubori

10 shinies? :P
  9. Quill

Sure! 10r each it is.

Alright, the next step is Loft making a quick hop skip and a jump over to the Arena Hall to request a Challenge Match. We'll see what's what after that. I'll have to wait for the Arena Lord to grade me 'n Squish's thread before doing that, of course, since right now Loft is blown into a thousand little charred pieces, but that shouldn't take too long.