Cecilyn Silva

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Eevachu, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Rupees:
    +100 Starting Rupees
    +50 Magic Proficiency
    +50 Rupee Riches
    -60 Summon: ChuChu
    -40 Summon: LikeLike
    -35 Summon: Instrument 1
    Remaining Rupees: 65

`Summon: ChuChu
    Original:Eevachu, Spell - Offense
    [Conjuration]

60 Rupees

The user summons a single ChuChu, who will obey every order of the summoner, if it can. The user may only summon one ChuChu every 20 minutes. Other then that, the ChuChu is the same as the normal enemy found in the fields and dungeons. The controller may summon whichever color they want, however, ones that would normally have special abilities will not. Each monster has a level from 1 to 3, and the user has three points to use. Each level corresponds to a number, level 1 being one point. The user can summon any number of monsters as long as it doesn't exceed this point. ChuChu is a level 1 monster. ChuChus can not be stacked when summoning, and only up to 5 may exist at one time.

If the user's Wisdom is above 1: For every level above 1 the user's Wisdom is, they may summon another ChuChu, up to 5 ChuChu at 5 Wisdom. However, the cooldown for summoning five ChuChu starts after all five have been summoned.

`Summon: LikeLike
    [Conjuration]
    W5: 40
    W4: 53
    W3: 80
    W2: 106
    W1: 159
    The user summons a single LikeLike, who will obey every order of the summoner, if it can. The user may only summon one LikeLike every 15 minutes. The LikeLike will attempt to suck in the enemy, and if it does, will steal it's equipment. LikeLike may slowly pounce, but they cannot otherwise move. Each monster has a level from 1 to 3, and the user has three points to use. Each level corresponds to a number, level 1 being one point. The user can summon any number of monsters as long as it doesn't exceed this point. LikeLike is a level 2 monster. LikeLike may not be stacked when summoning, and only one may exist at one time.

`Summon: Instrument 1
    [Conjuration]
    W5: 35
    W4: 45
    W3: 65
    W2: 90
    W1: 180

The user can summon any type of tool, from a wrench to a sword, whatever the user can think of. However, there are limitations. The material limit restricts the materials the summoned object is made out of. It may only be made out of wood or crude steel. The size limit restircts the materials being summoned from being larger then five feet in any dimension, whether height, width, or length. Along with this, there is a complexity limit. The objects summoned may not be too complex or hi-tech. This also means any magical items are out of the question. Something such as a cannon would be too complex to summon. Only one instrument may be summoned at a time, and summoning a new item replaces the last one. There is a brief 5 second cooldown time after an item is summoned before another may be summoned. Things that work specifically together, such as a bow and arrow, count as one item. However, two swords, which work together but may work separately, are not counted as one item.

Name: Cecilyn Joanne Silva
    Race: Hylian
    Class: Summoner/Conjuror
    Place of Origin: Nabooru; Northern Civilian
    Alignment: True Good/Neutral Good
    Statistics/PWC:
    1/5/2
    Power *
    Wisdom *****
    Courage **
    Height: 5"03"
    Weight: 92 lbs.
    Instrument: Music Box
    Profession: N/A
    Equipment:

Weapons: Cecilyn does not possess any weapons whatsoever.

Clothing and Armor: For clothing, Cecilyn does not wear any sort of armor. For actual clothing, it is nothing fancy, just a simple dress you would expect of a civilian girl. The dress is a bright crimson color, hanging down towards her ankles. It has a light faded square pattern along the bottom portion of the dress from the wait down, which is a lighter red and the crimson back and forth. It is somewhat hard to notice unless up close, due to the reds looking the same. The dress is somewhat tight, leaving little room for bagginess or slack. It is held tight by a small bow tie on the back, which can be un-done to loosen the dress. She wears a pair of red-and-green shoes which are in fairly good condition.

Treasures:
    Magic Proficiency
    Rupee Riches
    Summon: Keese
    Summon: ChuChu
    Summon: LikeLike
    Summon: Instrument 1

Physical Description: Cecilyn is an average height, at a little under 5 feet tall. She is somewhat scrawny, and due to her small size weighs a rather light 92 pounds. She has long black hair, which drops down to a little bit under the middle of her spine. For the most part, her complexion is clear, although occasionally a freckle may appear. Her eyes are black, and generally seem somewhat widely opened, but not necessarily to the point of where they seem to be bulging out or something of that sort. She is not very strong by any means, as shown by her lack of muscle. Although her body is not out of shape, it is not fit either. Cecilyn wears a silver locket around her neck. However, it seems sealed shut, and cannot be opened no matter what has been tried to do so.

Personality: If Cecilyn had to be defined into an archetype, she would most fit the sweet, somewhat innocent and oblivious girl. She is overall good, and willing to help those who need it, even going out of her way to do so. Of course, this generally only applies to good people, and she usually won't help those who are bad. Due to how she was raised, Cecilyn does not use foul language much if at all. Of course, she won't complain if someone else is using foul language, although she might request of them to tone it down if it's rather extreme or overused.

Cecilyn has a somewhat large level of tolerance, and it is somewhat difficult to actually make her angry. However, if she does manage to get angry, she will stay angry for a while, and it can take some time until she finally cools off. While she is generally happy, she doesn't take well towards bad or saddening news, and can remain upset or depressed for a while from bad news, the times varying how bad it is. Although she doesn't tend to lash out to others, she will commonly do so if she is both angry and upset at the same time. However, this is a somewhat rare combination, and generally doesn't happen very often.

Cecilyn herself is somewhat sheltered towards the outside world. Although she does know about the outside world, up until a few months ago she had never experienced real danger, and simply lived a normal live of a 14 year old girl in Nabooru. Although she isn't stupid, she isn't super intelligent, not knowing the entirety of the area of Hyrule or all of the various races inhabiting the lands. For the most part this only applies to the species less commonly known, such as Skull Kids and Picori, along with most monster races. She doesn't know very much about the war and up until now had been largely uneffected for herself.

As for experience in battle, Cecilyn has never been in an actual fight and cannot fight much whatsoever. She has no experience wielding weapons, and would more then likely injure herself if she tried melee combat with something else. Of course, she doesn't need to know how to battle, as she has the ability to summon creatures and other various sorts to assist her and battle for her. However, Cecilyn cannot fully control her summoning abilities, and can sometimes have difficulty summoning. She has to concentrate to summon, and can occasionally end up summoning the wrong creature. This is somewhat remedied by her silver locket, which helps her with summoning, but even with it she can occasionally mess up.

Along with this, the locket helps her learn how to summon new creatures and things over time as her magical abilities grow. When Cecilyn is in danger, her body will, whether willingly or not, summon a creature in self defense. Of course, this is only if the natural laws of summoning are not broken, and if they would be then a summon would not happen. This seems to be more of a subconscious desire rather then any sort of magical shield, however.

Cecilyn highly enjoys the taste of fruit, specifically apples and bananas. However, she likes most all fruits. Another thing is due to events in her past, Cecilyn is absolutely terrified of Moblins, to such extent that she will break down in fear just in the presence of one.

Backstory:

Cecilyn was born to a somewhat wealthy -although not unreasonably so- Hyrulian family in Nabooru. Although she lived so close to Death Mountain, due to her age she was largely uneffected by the war. She continued to live in Nabooru as any normal girl of Nabooru would. For the most first part of her life, nothing was really out of the ordinary.

When she was about 12, an old man started living in a house nearby. He was an old man who had the ability to summon creatures to aid him, whether in battle or just for common means. The man told Cecilyn that he saw a type of magical potential in Cecilyn. He told her if she wanted he could teach her how to summon creatures the same as he did. Cecilyn had never even tried magic before, and wasn't sure she even could, or if she would even have a need for it. Nonetheless, she decided to try it.

Just as the old man said, Cecilyn did have quite the potential, him being able to teach her how to summon a Keese within a few days. Of course, she was inexperienced, so she occasionally messed up summoning. There were plenty of things to work on, but they were fixable. The old man gave her a silver locket, which he told her would help her control her summoning abilities and help her master them. Strangely, Cecilyn couldn't open the locket, as it was sealed shut. She learned how to summon a little better, learning a couple more but was still largely inexperienced. Around the time she turned 14, the old man passed away due to his old age.

About three months before the present time, something bad happened. A small Moblin raid, consisting of three to four Moblnis, had managed to break into town past the guards into the section of town Cecilyn lived in. They ravaged for as long as they could, a Moblin breaking into Cecilyn's house. She was terrified as her father tried to defend his family, only to be quickly killed. Her mother tried to shield Cecilyn from the Moblin, but was killed in front of her. The Moblin was about to kill her, when all of a sudden, a LikeLike appeared, knocking the Moblin off guard. It quickly sucked the Moblin in, eating it's weapons and spitting it back out. At that time, a guard ran in, causing the Moblin to flee. Overall the Moblins didn't cause too much damage, only killing a few people- Sadly, Cecilyn's parents were among them.

Cecilyn had to live in an orphanage, and remained there for the rest of the time. For the most part she was depressed and saddened. Over the loss of her parents. Having to live there. Everything. She slowly got better, but for the most part remained this way the majority of her time in the orphanage. Soon, however, someone managed to adopt her! It was a man who seemed about 27, who said he had wanted a daughter, but his wife passed away. It was some time ago, and he thought he might adopt a girl. He chose Cecilyn, and they traveled to Hyrule Field. For the most part Cecilyn was quiet for the trip, not very interested in being adopted.

However, the man was all lies. He had only adopted Cecilyn because he thought she was attracted, and he wanted to rape her. He tried so, as Cecilyn fought back. He was stronger then her, however, she had little strength, she couldn't fight back. However, she subconsciously summoned a few Chu Chu, who attacked the man in defense of Cecilyn. He fled out of fear, leaving Cecilyn stranded somewhere in Hyrule Field. She was alone in Hyrule Field, depressed, somewhat scared, and in small shock from the events that just took place. Well, she wasn't completely alone, she had her summons.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Summon: Keese: Considering a W5 can summon five Keese, and a W1 can summon only 1, the price of this spell seems unbalanced. I would suggest making it a 60r cost for all levels.

Summon: Chuchu: Considering a W5 can summon five Chuchu, and a W1 can summon only 1, the price of this spell seems unbalanced. I would suggest making it a 60r cost for all levels. I assume that since electric Chuchu cannot be summoned, then big, helmeted, spiny, and rock chuchu cannot be summoned either?

Summon: LikeLike: Remove the ability to summon two LikeLikes, and we'll be good.

Summon: Instrument 1: This needs to be a little bit more expensive, I would say. Either that or the size limitations should be brought down a notch.

Even if the changes above are made, Cecilyn apparently has the potential to summon five Keese, five Chuchu, a LikeLike, and a sword simultaneously. That's not even counting the other summoning spells I expect you'll give her eventually. As such, I feel the need to enforce some sort of limit on "Summon: X" spells, which should need to be placed in every spell.

Basically, all her original treasures need to be modified in some way. Aside from those, I see no glaring reasons as to why Cecilyn couldn't be accepted. Despite several Mary Sue qualities, she sounds cute and potentially interesting,
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

For the Keese/ChuChu/LikeLike, that's fine. For Summon Instrument, how much should I bump the price up to? Actually wait, if I bump the Keese/ChuChu up to 60 each, I can't start with all four spells, so I'll have to remove one of them(Two if I remove Summon Instrument). And I didn't think of it, maybe I can put she can only summon up to two/three different types of summons(Varying depending on how strong the summon is).

And she was meant to be somewhat Mary Sue-ish. Anyway, aside from Summon Instrument and removing any yet, edits made.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

For Summon Instrument 1, this would suffice:
    W5: 35
    W4: 45
    W3: 65
    W2: 90
    W1: 180

As for multiple summons, perhaps each summon spell would have a Summoning Level between one and three. Each summoner could perhaps have three total points possible for a summon, and... well, I think you see where I'm going this. For example: if Keese was Lv1, and Like Like was Lv2, she could have them both going simultaneously, since that doesn't exceed her three points. A Major Treasure could perhaps increase one's summon point total, even. I'm not demanding you do that, or anything, it's merely my suggestion as to how to fix this issue.
  5. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Added and Summon Keese was removed to fit the rupee requirement. I think I explained it well enough.
  6. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Accepted. :yomp: