Canonical Treasure Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Rising Dragon, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

So looking through the list, I felt that there were a few Treasure additions that can be taken from the games and put on HC, since they haven't already. But I myself am unsure about the logistics of making said Treasures, and I feel that might be better left to those who added the original Canonical treasures to the Library anyway.

The treasures I speak of are the three magic attacks Ganondorf used in his Ocarina of Time boss fight: namely, the energy projectile used by him and Phantom Ganon (and Agahim), the multi-projectile "Black Hole Attack", and the shockwave attack he uses when you get to close to him when he's not stunned.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Wow. This should have been replied to much, much earlier--because you're totally right. :tpr:

It seems SM or Will already added Arcane Bolt (aka Magic Bolt), the energy projectile a while back, though presumably after you posted this. I've taken the liberty of tentatively adding "Shockwave" and "Magic Storm" to the new library, which hopefully due the canon material justice.

As always, thanks for your input, dash.