Brawl Friend Codes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Double_r111, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I decided to make a thread to trade Brawl friend codes. So post them here!
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

2794-3336-2301

I can play any character, but I prefer Zelda, Link, Fox, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Ganondorf, and Sheik. Oh, then there's this weird quirk of mine- you know the stars that show how many KO's you've done? Well, I play in 5 stock, right? So, if a computer self-destructs, it throws off the count. Which bothers me. That's when I change the stock count to match and pull out Ike, my Royal Bodyguard.

The most annoying thing that can happen (in my opinion) is when I'm in the middle of a Smash charge-up and an explosive materializes in front of me. :/
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    0646-8051-2754.

While I can technically do something with Zelda or Link you'll probably see me exclusively playing Marth.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

4167-4173-4904

...I played this game so religiously for the first three years it was out, that I have my FC memorized now. Unfortunately, it feels to me like I've played it so much that it's become a bit stale. That said, if anyone wants to Brawl me, I'll still be up for at least a handful of matches. Coincidentally, I'm one of those obnoxious people who prefers 1v1 and no (powerful) items, though I'm not exclusive to it.

Will, SM, and others will tell you my Kirby is a beast. But, I rarely played the same character in several consecutive matches.
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I unfortunately found out my copy of Brawl is broken, so I'll be getting a new one in the next few months. I'll post my friend code here when I do get a new one. Also, I can play any character decently, but I usually prefer to use Link, Fox, Zelda, Ike, Marth, Pit, Snake, and Sonic. Though I can, and will pull out other characters from time to time. Oh, and I also use Jigglypuff a lot, but not as frequently as those other characters.

EDIT: Zero suit Samus is another of my top characters. I forgot that in the original post.
  6. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

3995-8747 -4388

I haven't played for a while, but I used to main Peach; she is by far my best character (Ask Panther!). Zelda and Ness are my seconds, and Sheik was a hobby I never quite mastered.

Like Guy, I prefer matches on predominantly flat stages with no items when I'm playing seriously, but am willing to mess around with items too!
  7. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

4170-1662-1833

I play random characters, but my favourites are (the boss) Kirby, Pikachu, Bowser, Samus, and occasionally Link, Zelda/Sheik and Meta Knight.

PS: from time to time Tsu might be over and playing too.