Boogie Boogie Boo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miss Kaguya, Jul 5, 2013.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I am scared of the pain of dying. I'm not really frightened by dying in and of itself, because I figure that once I am dead, I probably won't care that much. But seeing as a lot of people don't die of old age, but rather of strokes/cancer/diabetes, etc., I am frightened that my experience of dying will be painful. I already have a dislike of pain as is, so dying in a painful way just scares me.

Like other people, I am afraid of spiders, but only really of large spiders, and ones that could harm/kill me. I don't really care about the smaller/harmless ones, as long as they don't bother me.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

So you're the opposite of what a couple others (Myself included) have said about fearing the result, but not the initial experience of dying then. Interesting.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I too have a small bit of anxiety toward spiders, but like Willow its toward the big spiders. Small ones still creep me out, but I can deal with them, however running in to a spider that is large and potentially poisonous freaks me out. Other than that, I have a very small fear of heights, though it isn't that sever and I can handle it most of the time.
  4. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

(( Besides all the normal fears like heights or small spaces or spiders, I'm really afraid of water and corn :< Not in any particular order or combination, though.. ))
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Like, what kind of corn are we talking here? Free-growing corn, corn on the cob, cafeteria corn, corn bread, corn-y jokes, what?
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Quill that is something I would expect from Double.
  7. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Quill, I think this is borderline bullying her... and if she takes offense I'll be forced to break out the newspaper and swat you.
  8. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

(( Well the thing with corn is mostly just corn on the cob, and maybe less specifically a phobia as it is a repulsion i guess. I had a nightmare once involving corn-looking things and now that look corn gets after a kernel gets half ripped off the cob reminds me of other things.. shudders ))
  9. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I don't think I can look at corn the same way again after this image. D:
  10. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    My biggest fear? I don't really have a object that can scare mebecause it is just in the state of mind. What really scares me is just thinking of being alone all the time. Having the fear of being forgotten is one thing I don't think I can handle that due to my personality. I love the idea of being adored and loved but then the next minute all of that can be taken away from you? It scares me terribly.
    Bitoko likes this.