Bomb Arrow

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ultra5, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I was looking through the LoT and I noticed something.

`Bomb Arrow
    Canonical, Skill - Offense
    [Bow], [Projectile], [Synthesis], [WeaponBase]

P5: 15 rupees
    P4: 20 rupees
    P3: 30 rupees
    P2: 40 rupees
    P1: 80 rupees

Prerequisites to use: Explosive item & Bow/Crossbow

The user can quickly attach one of their explosives to the tip of an arrow. The arrow can then be fired as normal (albeit a bit front-heavy), and unleashes as an explosion (force varying with the explosive used) on impact. The Blast Coating and Powder Charge skills skill can produce a similar effect.

Bomb Arrow does not have the [Explosive] field. Shouldn't the Bomb Arrow have that field because the bomb explodes on impact? It even says that in the treasure.
    -Ultra5
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

You're completely correct, Lucario. Thanks for pointing that out! :)
  3. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Also the database library entry for bomb arrow only has bomb and weaponbase. It needs bow and explosion and etc.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I think that's because when Guy was making the entries for the new library he replaced all instances of explosion with bomb because its more Zelda-ish. However, there are a lot of errors with the new library due to updates or whatever so we are going to be completely revamping it in April so there is likely to be a lot wrong with it.
  5. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Should we continue to document errors as we see them to make it easier or will you just completely revamp it?
  6. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

I don't see why not. Errors we're informed of ahead of time should help us finish revamping LoT2 sooner.
  7. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Actually, I'd rather not. We don't know how deep the change is going to go, after all, and it could be that a bunch of corrections that are brought up will only be rendered irrelevant anyway. Perhaps once it's over, but I would rather go through it without having to check a bunch of threads or PMs. I'd rather wait until we're done for error-checks; seems to make more sense to me.