(Beware huge thread) What character identifies you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miss Kaguya, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Often in movies, TV shows, books, and video games have characters. Characters in media are like the building blocks that help create stories, these characters are either, cruel, nice, happy, depress or even obnoxious. You either hate them or love them but mostly we consider them as being
    our favorite character or least favorite. Often surprises us how their decisions affects the story, I'm somtimes surprise about their personalities the most, bad or the good guy, I do see a bits of part of me inside them. Ranging from their back story, reactions, what they love, or hate it's really hard miss.

Porky, Lucas, Kumatora (Earthbound/ Mother series) and Misery (Ruby Gloom)

Porky

[​IMG]

Seen as a chubby, blonde hair, a lighter skin tone than me, and a boy. After playing the Mother series, I really do feel for Porky, a lonely child that grew up without friends,
    the only person he does consider as a friend is Ness. That pretty much makes me heartfelt for a character that only appears on in a Snes game. When growing up I had
    no friends whatsoever in my life, being lonely was the only thing I only learned to be. Sure there was times that I do get to hang around with a person in school, I believe they are
    my friend but in reality they don't think I'm their friend.Porky seems to have traits that we do have in common, such as being cowards. I do admit if I'm scared I do go behind my sister,
    just like how Porky seems to hide behind Ness all the time in the beginning. Sometimes I can be childish and very immature of my age but not to the extreme, well let's just say
    that I'm still a kid in heart.

Lucas

[​IMG]

Around in the beginning in Mother 3 you play as a young child by the name of Lucas. As the child of Hinawa and Flint, around in town he is consider cry baby. He is pretty much
    the opposite of Claus, his twin brother, while Lucas was more of a weakling his brother was very hasty and maybe couragous than him. As you progress more into the story, Lucas wishes to become stronger to protect the ones he loves. By the end of the story he finds the meaning what is to be strong.
    As a kid, I was the crybaby and the weakling, most of the time I was with always with my sister, she was so different than I was, she was strong, and I do admit maybe hasty at times.
    She was never afraid to make any decisions in her life, she just did them and moved on. What's she does all of the time always affects me at times, sometimes I do say to myself I do
    wish I was like her, a strong person, but as usual I'm afraid and I cry a bit. Each year I do believe I'm getting a bit stronger and I do hope in the future that I won't cry till the end.
    Pretty much what I've seen between Lucas and Claus was their relationship with each other and sometimes I do picture myself and my sister acting like they do in their youthful time.

Kumatora

[​IMG]

Sadly there's not much to say about Kumatora. Known as the tomboy from the trio of the Earthbound girls. Unlike from the rest, she despises being a girly girl. She is known as being a ruthless girl and yet she can kind to others if they don't tick her off. During her dialogue in scenes, sometimes you can hear her cussing during tough situations that she finds annoying
    which is not very ladylike.
    At the present, I'm becoming quite not very ladylike myself now. Cutting my hair really short, not liking very girly things, and I'm cussing like there's no tomorrow, which I'm a bit ashamed
    about that. I do admit one thing that I do find Kumatora a new role model and I won't be changing it soon.

Misery (Ruby Gloom)

[​IMG]

Ah yes, poor Misery. I really do pity this girl. Bad luck where ever she goes, unfortunate things do befall her, such as; mirrors breaking at her face, lightening often followers her and shocks her, food burning when she cooks, and when she tries to do something good for her friends it often backfires. I really do pity her.... a lot. She reminds me a lot, even my sister knows that I'm full of
    bad luck that is waiting to happen. Heck even to this day I can't even have a good day without anything bad happening to me. It even goes to a point that I'm immune to my bad luck. But that doesn't stop
    me from having a good time, even if I'm pin against the floor I do find a way to stand up and keep going. And at times she can be creepy and I admit I'm a bit creepy too.

I can go on forever but those are the main ones that I think that are close of being clones of me. Now it's your turn, do you think you do have resemblence to any character? If so please do tell about it.[/
  2. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    I can't really think of what character represents me. All I know is I can be very optimistic, and somewhat naive. Perhaps a snarky woman who can be really protective and caring. The only person who I can think of is Seth from Trinity Blood:

LOOK AT THE ADROABLENESS OF THIS PERSON:
    [​IMG]
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hmmm. Really smart in book smarts, but sometimes unmotivated, absent minded, and generally lacking in common sense. Somewhat socially awkward and kind of a loner. Also usually an optimist. I dunno. Anyone know a character who hits most of those points?
  4. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Hmm. This is a tough one since I empathize with a lot of characters, probably more than I should... But if I had to pick one it'd be this guy.

Simon (open)

[​IMG]

This is Simon, of Gurren Lagann. The reason I chose his younger self and not his more awesome older self is because I feel like his younger self more; shy, awkward, with very little self-confidence and not really terribly motivated for myself so much as to help others.
  5. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Jack Shephard from LOST. Compulsion to fix things. Inability to let go. The epitome of me.

"Sometimes you have to let them look out at the ocean for a while."

[​IMG]