Battle!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

It's that time again! Loft's about to be thrown into the Arena, again, and I'm looking for an active poster who's willing to send one of their characters to meet him in pitched, slightly disturbing, combat. With the whole 'insta-treasure' reward from the sub-accounts, my desire for battle has been rekindled. Who'd like to have a go at my insane thief?
  2. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I would! (again! :haa:)

If you're willing to go head-to-head with me, Slink and Eria would be worthy opponents.
  3. Quill

I just battled you, lol. Eria sounds cool, but I think I'll wait to see if anyone else is interested before agreeing. c:
  4. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Hmm... I'm not very good at PvP, but I'm sure this ridiculous roster has SOMEONE suitable to taking Loft on if you want to.
  5. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    obviously the best plan is to make this a three-way murderfest and pit them all against a horde of angry dodongos as well as each other

Welp. I guess that I can persuaded to take either Leo or Garvan in, if you'd have me.
  6. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    ....would you like to do that anyway?
  7. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Don't be ridiculous.

...We'd need to maximize the chaos by filling the arena with traps, tar, lava, and punji pits first.
  8. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Holy cow, I need to check if any of my characters fit into that.

Clearly Eri is the best option here. She'll just jump on the back of a Dodongo and wrangle it. By the time she has it submitted to her will, their scuffle will have killed you all.
  9. Quill

lol. BP, you posted before UD- which character would you like to use? Or would you like to decide that after we settle on an arena?
  10. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Hmmm. Well, I think Eri would fit best with Loft as they're both quite childish and frappant in nature, but I'm not sure if she's the best fighter I have. Molly already knows him and she's agressive in nature... but much like Eri she doesn't have a lot of ways to attack.

If we can use a trap-riddled tricky sort of Arena I think I can make Eri work though.
  11. Quill

The problem with trap-riddled arenas is that we'd have to keep careful track of where everything was. I mean, we could make up traps on the spot, but then we'd risk it being more of "uh oh I'm in a corner AND THEN THERE WERE FIREBALLS" than anything else. Methinks it may be easier to make a "theme" for the Arena (like hovering platforms or one entirely comprised of a lava pit with rocks to stand on), keep it vague, and run with it.