Baruditie's First Race

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Eternis, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Barudite, the wannabe Goron Racer, is to head out in Hyrule Castle Town to the local racing arena to sign up for his debut, rookie race. Accompanied by local cop Jack West, investigating reports of various scandals going on in a sporting competition (gasp! How completely unexpected and totally untrue-to-life), Barudite still needs some hefty help overcoming the rampant match-fixing and cheating going down in this arena. Do you have a character or two with the moral fibre, the unbridled curiosity, or just the plain bad luck to have bet on Barudite and now has the the need, to help the one rookie no-one else is trying to give that extra oomph to the finish line?

Characters:
    Eternis - Barry M, Jack West
    Chaos James - Suxen
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Bump, although somehow I doubt that visibility is the issue here... :P
  3. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    When Suxen, my apprentice Bombsmith and curious Tinkerer is reapproved, she might be fun for this scenario. Not sure what much she can do to help, but she might be able to stumble upon something, XD.

EDIT: She is approved, if you are interested, that is.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  4. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Yeah, I'm interested. Worst comes to worst and we can't think of anything better, she could always have been hired by one of the less scrupulous gamblers to mess with some of the mechanical traps, for her to react in-character when she finds out she's illegally helping someone cheat, OR whatever.
    Want to discuss before we jump into it, or just go headlong and see what tumbles out?
  5. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    I'm usually a fan of just dumping them in and watching the characters figure out what to do, lol. So if you're good with that, just post a thread and either catch me on the Cbox, PM me, or I'll probably just see it in New Posts, lol.