Arcane Weapon [MAJOR]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Rising Dragon, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

`Arcane Weapon
    aka: `Magic Sword, `Noble Sword, `White Sword
    Borderline-canon, Magic-Tier – Offensive
    [Blade], [Material], [Mirror]

At the hands of a master blacksmith, Arcane Weapons are forged from a combination of particular magical metals, creating a weapon more powerful than common-tier armaments. They are of a superior quality to most weaponry, leaving them harder to break, unlikely to rust or corrode, and keep a sharper edge on blades for longer periods of time. Any Arcane Weapon is capable of deflecting basic magical projectiles on their own without the aid of extra enchantments.

An Arcane Weapon can be improved upon by imbuing it with a single metallic Material treasure, which can further enhance its base capabilities for a steep cost of an extra fifty rupees. The imbuing is permanent, and cannot be replaced by another treasure.

Limitations: An Arcane Weapon can only be crafted and imbued by a character that possesses Level 3 Crafting of a blacksmithing or weaponsmithing nature. Arcane Weapons cannot be imbued with a Material treasure that is not metallic in nature (i.e. no cloth Materials).
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Like I said before, looks good to me. [1/2]
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Looks good. I approve. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

How be dat?

`Arcane Weapon
    aka: `Magic Sword, `Noble Sword, `White Sword
    Borderline Canonical, Magic Tier – Offense
    [Blade], [Material], [Mirror]

PWC 5: 100 rupees
    PWC 4: 150 rupees
    PWC 3: 200 rupees
    PWC 2: 250 rupees
    PWC 1: 300 rupees

At the hands of a master blacksmith, Arcane Weapons are forged from a combination of particular magical metals, creating a weapon more powerful than common-tier armaments. They are of a superior quality to most weaponry, leaving them harder to break, unlikely to rust or corrode, and keep a sharper edge on blades for longer periods of time. Any Arcane Weapon is capable of deflecting basic magical projectiles on their own without the aid of extra enchantments.

An Arcane Weapon can be improved upon by imbuing it with a single metallic Material treasure, which can further enhance its base capabilities for a steep cost of an extra fifty rupees. The imbuing is permanent, and cannot be replaced by another treasure.

An Arcane Weapon can only be crafted and imbued by a character that possesses Level 3 Crafting of a blacksmithing or weaponsmithing nature. Arcane Weapons cannot be imbued with a Material treasure that is not metallic in nature (i.e. no cloth Materials).
  5. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Looks good to me.