Anyone want to Dungeon?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Now that Snowhead's finished, I've got a Dungeon slot open.

I'd like to continue the Majora's Mask streak I've been on. With Woodfall, the Ancient Castle, Stone Tower Temple, and Snowhead complete, I would like to start on the Pirate's Fortress.

I'm looking for 1-2 people to RP with, since groups of 4+ tend to flop pretty easily.

I'll be using both of my characters for this (Marcus and Loft), and I'm open to pretty much any kind of character companion type.

Anyone interested?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Uhh, well if it's pirate fortress, I kinda want to give Nefertete (a gerudo) a try since I've never RP'ed with her. So I guess I'm interested. :D

Any other character of mine is fine too if you'd like that better. c:
  3. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

I'm tempted just to throw in MC to see what shenanigans result from having my most well-known and suave character walking into a fortress entirely made up of women. But with school quickly returning I don't know if I can keep up my posting.

So does it matter if I join in the RP partway?
  4. Quill

I'm fine with it; a grader may decide that you didn't participate enough for the rewards, but that's all hypothetical right now. If you're really worried about inactivity, is it alright if Squish and I don't wait for more than a few days for your posts before moving on in the cycle so that the thread doesn't start dragging?

Squish, that sounds great.
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sure, Quill, that sounds perfectly ok to me
  6. Quill

Alrighty! I'll start a thread in the morning.