Animal Crossing New Leaf Meeting thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Double_r111, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

So I got AC:NL recently, and I was just thinking, and it occurred to me it would be really awesome if we could plan HC group meetups where we all meet in a town over Wi-Fi at specific times. So I was thinking we could have a thread to plan such meetups. Basically, if you want to visit another member of HC on AC, or have a group of members meet up, post and discuss those plans here. Also, from time to time we should plan big group meetups where as many HCers as possible meet in one persons town.

This could be really awesome and I hope it happens! So, what are you waiting for, get to planning and meeting HC!
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I will probably be picking up AC:NL sometime in the next month, since my birthday is coming up, so I'd love to meet up.... even though I have never played an Animal Crossing game before.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

They're really good. I've been playing since Wild World, although I've played them all. Although I always got bored after a while in the past, I think it's because of the fact I didn't have people to play with. Hopefully this should change things.
  4. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

Sounds like an awesome idea! AC is much better with friends.
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I picked it up yesterday, so I'm still figuring out how everything works, but this sounds fun. c:
  6. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    have it, addicted. it's amazing.
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

ISN'T IT?! SO ADDICTING!

Ehem. Anyways, as I was going to say, we should organize the first meeting. Maybe next weekend? Saturday or Sunday? Any suggestions for times? And who wants to host it first? It'd be good to kick this off early so this thread is actually used.

I will edit my first post with details and stuff when we figure it out. I want this to last guys!

Yeah, I've been playing this without time travel as it was meant this time, and it's so much more rewarding. Slower and more difficult, but more rewarding.
  8. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Ehh, I'm fine with any day really, but I'd prefer it if the time isn't too late in you guys' timezones (I'm guessing you're all in the US), since that'll mean it'll be somewhere around midnight/early morning here.
  9. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Oh god why. I have had the game for literally two days now. I have the 50% fish encyclopedia badge already D: Somebody help meeeeeeeee
  10. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

[​IMG]
  11. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I'm worse than that. I have caught about 50 species of fish, along with a good portion of the bugs. I'm hopelessly addicted. Too much fun, I don't remember Wild World being anywhere near this good.