And Now Guy Begs for Your Money

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Guy, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

So, I got a 90-day notification a while ago, and this notification today.

Assuming I renew the server for 36 months at $9.99 per month, the total cost is just shy of $360. I have no intention of ever putting ads on this site, charging anyone who uses it, or granting any kind of bonus to someone who's willing to pay for it. I'm going to pay for HC regardless, as I have in the past, but needless to say would really appreciate the contributions of someone who feels generous, either now or in the future.

Anyone who donates will receive credit in this post with the amount donated. If you prefer, I'll credit you only as "Anonymous."

WillowtheWhisp is paying $50, like a boss.

The easiest method is probably PayPal. Using that service, you can just send your money to the dekusamurai@gmail account, and I'll be notified that you sent it.

If for some reason you can't or won't use PayPal, I could also accept mailed checks... I guess? :tpr: That could be discussed over PMs, if anyone wants to do it that way. I'm not sure what other methods would work well.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  2. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

If there is a monthly option for payments, I can pay for the site indefinitely, if not I can probably swing at least 150-200 bucks.
    Guy likes this.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Needless to say $150 or more would be quite boss--more than I was expecting to donate, by a mile. A monthly donation would be good too, but, I don't have a system set up for that (and I don't think anyone else would use it, honestly).

I've heard Will will be giving a total of $100, and if Jarin gives at least $150, then that leaves $110 or less for me to pay. This is pretty boss. :dorf: