An unexpected diversion [Closed]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by MaskMaster, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaskMaster

MaskMaster New Member new

Idea for quest: Basically, as the group that is Talshin, Olias, and Lucia heads out wherever they are going, a group of the Hyrulian mercenaries that were trying to get Olias before now come and try to take them down. One of them gets away and will lead them to a small group of the main force that is against Olias.
    -----------------------------------------
    Description: While heading off to nowhere in particular, the adventures are ambushed by mercenaries bent on finally capturing the injured Olias. Hopefully the mercs can be beaten back, and their main force discovered....

Participants: Talshin (Mask master), Olias (WillowtheWhisp), Lucia (Doc Genz)

Quest Rewards: 50 rupees per person and possible basic weapons taken from the mercenaries.

--Edited and accepted by Adaar--
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Quick add-on;

Olias has Enchanter level 1, which puts me at 55 rupees to spend on myself for this quest. He'll be getting Enchanter Level 2 for 20 rupees, and the Jump spell for 30 rupees, putting me at 5 rupees left. So my total rewards should be:

Olias: Lv2 Enchanter, Jump, 5 Rupees
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Uh... Will, the rupees you get from a profession are simply rupees you gain in addition to standard rewards. Plain rupees. They don't automatically increase the reward limit itself.

What you're doing there doesn't break that rule, but you didn't seem to fully understand it.
  4. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Ah. Cool. Is that specifically said for professions? We should add that in, if it's not :V
  5. Guy

Guy Admin admin

The bold and underline formatting was actually in the thread itself.
  6. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
  7. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

That was quite an enjoyable read! I loved the constant feeling of desperation, and even when they won, it came at a hefty cost. Very balanced, which makes it all the better. :) Definitely passed!

If the other two could state their desired reward, be it rupees or items, that'd be great. Willow, feel free to take your spell and level up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.