AN INTRODUCTION IS IN ORDER

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Duckstapler, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Duckstapler

Duckstapler New Member new

Hullo, the name is Duck/Nyoko. I was recommended this place by Rook/Higan. I have been roleplaying since before I should have been allowed on the internet, and I have come to have a love-hate relationship with roleplaying. I have a lot of fun roleplaying in a good community, and I love character design/character building and writing, but alas, I can't recall the last time I was in a good community where I didn't spar with staff or high-handed members U_U The last roleplaying community I was a part of (which was also a Zelda rp---probably won't be bringing over any of my old characters here though because they were pretty strictly OOT-based, and the one that wasn't was a female goron, thus against this forum's rules for gorons :[ ) had a couple good members, but was run so poorly the game was made unplayable. From what I've read of all the pre-game material, it looks like this is a sturdier forum and while I'm not used to actually using defined stats in roleplays I'm hoping that the addition of stats will end all the annoying "my character can beat up ur character!!!1" piddling that was present in many of the previous communities I've roleplayed.

Hopefully I will have my character ready to post soon---I'm still working out the kinks and figuring out what exactly I want to do with her backstory.

(i will probably degrade into talking like this when ooc with no capitalization and little punctuation and if i'm doing it and it bothers you just remind me that the shift key is there)
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy and welcome to HC. I'm Ultra5 or U5, I go by either. Nice to have you. I don't think you will have a problem here with the staff. They are some pretty cool guys. I hope your experience here is enjoyable and long lived. Maybe we can even do an RP together sometime. Well I've said my spill. So have fun.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey! Welcome to HC! I'm double_r111, but I'm usually just called double. I have a feeling you'll do better here than the previous RP, it is quite stable, and everyone is quite nice. Well, have fun. I hope to see you around!
  4. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Howdy do, Duck? (Love your name by the way) I'm Tsubori, or Tsu for short. I'm glad to see you on the site and I hope we can RP together someday :3 (Also, the my character would win debates still happen, that may just be between me and Razgriz though xD) I'm sure if you're passionate on RPing, you'll love it here :D
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome Duck! I'm Bitoko (Toko for short) creator of HC and one of the staff! I'm glad you joined, haha, its always great to have new members here. If you've got questions or anything feel free to ask me or anyone else that seems to know what they are talking about, haha!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you!