An Explanation for my absence

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Double_r111, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Before I say anything else, this place has changed a lot since I last visited. It'll take me a while to get used to everything!

Anyways I think I'm mostly back, though I should probably give an explanation to why I've been gone. I've been really busy with school starting up again, and my laptop broke. I'm still kind of able to use it, but if I want to charge it I need to set it up carefully and leave it alone for hours. The process involves a clamp and two pieces of plastic. No that is not a joke. I initially planned to wait until I got this one fixed before coming back (I am aware of what the problem is, so it should happen soon hopefully), but I missed you guys too much to stay gone any longer.

As for RPs, sorry, but I think I'll be stepping out of all the RPs I'm currently in (Or was before I vanished). My laptop is still broken and I just can't trust myself to post reliably. I'll continue RPing in the future, but don't expect me to be joining any for a little while.

Anyways, now that that's over with, hey guys! It's good to be back! (Well, kinda back anyways)
  2. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hi, Double! Glad to see you're (kinda) back. :haa:

Don't sweat the RPs and stuff. We all understand when stuff hits the fan and brings everything to a halt. Just do what you gotta do. :tpr:
  3. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    I missed you too

Heart.png
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Double!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!! Welcome back!
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

*throws confetti* Woo! Welcome back!
  6. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    *party popper* Hai dubs! Glad to have you back. Hope things get settled soon :tpr:
  7. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    It happens.

But I'm glad you're back!!!!
  8. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Yaaay Dubs is back! c: Sorry about the laptop though D:
  9. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

I'm sure the problem's nothing that a roll of duct tape, some superglue, 20-odd feet of rope, a blowtorch, a jerrycan of gas, a knife, a few nails, an old sock, a pair of panty-hose, the Vegas sign and new laptop can't fix
    Double_r111 likes this.