Amayla Ashdown

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by AnimeLuxray25, Mar 25, 2013.

1. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Amayla Ashdown, my first character! She's obviously not the greatest since she's my first, but I still like her very much and hope you like her, too. c:

Hyrule Castle Character 1 - Amayla Ashdown

Honor: Regular

Name: Amayla Ashdown

Race: Hylian

Place of Origin: Fortress of Thieves

P/W/C: 2/2/3

Treasures:
    (racial) Rupee Riches (+50 Rupees)
    (racial) Sense
    (40 Rupees) Punch Ring
    100 - 40 + 50 = 110 Rupees total

Height: 172 cm (5’8”)

Weight: 44 kg (99 lbs)

Equipment:

• Purse – Everyday Amayla has a small, black purse slung around her body, in which she uses to store smaller stolen items such as jewelry as well as rupees.

Gloves – Since Amayla fights using mostly her fists, she has recently taken up to wearing a pair of black fingerless gloves on her hands to protect her knuckles and soften impacts whenever she punches someone or something.

Appearance:
    (http://oi46.tinypic.com/j76bds.jpg) Amayla is a pale-skinned young lady of Hylian descent. She has dark blue eyes and rich black hair only inches from her shoulder blades. For clothing Amayla dons a short, green and brown dress with white sleeves and white tights underneath for bottoms. Amayla wears a pair of tight black boots as footwear. Tall, swift, and flexible, the girl is also capable of performing numerous acrobatics and gymnastics—such as cartwheels and back-flips—with little difficulty. She frequently incorporates these skills into her fighting style (which is primarily kicking and punching.)

[​IMG]

Personality: Amayla is best described as a boastful, cocky, and even seductive teenager with a heart that yearns for excitement. She is utterly and undoubtedly full of herself and somewhat of a narcissist, constantly putting herself before others with little regard towards them. She often goes on about how some people aren’t “worth her time” and how the only lives that matter are “hers and her dog’s.” Her seductive side is from posing as a prostitute in order to lure unwitting men into getting alone with her, but only so she can rob them. She always smirks and laughs when listening to or talking to somebody.

Residence:
    Amayla currently resides in the Fortress of Thieves in the Lost Woods, where she dwells in a two-story apartment building.

Pet: “Autumn” is the name of Amayla’s trusty partner-in-crime, a large dog with bushy black fur. Luring travelers, posing as a distraction while Amayla gets up to something, and even acting as a lookout, are just a few ways Autumn helps Amayla commit wrongdoings. Although Autumn is extremely protective of her master, there is hardly anything this dog can do in combat. In fact, it’s usually Amayla who ends up shielding the two of them from danger. Autumn's real age is unknown, but she is likely not much older than three years.

Backstory: Although very little about Amayla’s early life is revealed, it is known that Amayla is a skilled thief who has lived in the Fortress of Thieves for all of her life, and that she met her dog, Autumn when Autumn’s initial owner, a young traveler, died in the Lost Woods from starvation.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Very good, Lux! The only thing I have I say, besides well done, is that your rupees and PWC are a little off. As a Newbie, you have 3 extra PWC points to spend in whatever virtues you wish (you could have 4/1/2, 1/1/5, 2/2/3, etc.). Your character starts with 100 rupees- you can use those to buy treasures (in this case, the Punch Ring). Use whatever score you have for Power to find out how many rupees it'll cost - the Library will have all that under the Punch Ring's entry. Once you're done with all that, Rupee Riches kicks in. It gives you 50 extra rupees, which cannot be used at character creation. At the end of the process, then, you'll have " Rupees = 100 - Punch Ring + 50 "

Aside from that little math tidbit, this looks good to me. You have no reason to be nervous- your writing is descriptive and clear. The only non-math thing I'd suggest is writing down her backstory, both for your sake and for future RP partners. Other than that, all I can say is: good job!
  3. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Really? She's all right. Great! I'll edit her rupees and P/W/C sometime today hopefully.

And I do need to work more on her backstory, I know. Her current story is mostly an alternative until I can think of a real good one.
  4. Quill

Well, it doesn't need to be too complicated or long. If she's only 17, nothing much may have really happened to her. But, we'll get to that later. Just post here when you're ready. :)
  5. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Alright, just edited her Rupees and PWC! What's next?
  6. Quill

Nothing from me! Great job, Lux! :)

[1/2] You'll need one more mod's vote before official acceptance.
  7. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

I know, thanks! :D
  8. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Amayla Ashdown [1/2]

The Fortress of Thieves is quite the rough-house indeed. This is well written, complies with all of our rules, and it fits into the setting. Nicely played. [2/2]
  9. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Awesome, thank you Ribs (can I call you that, lol?)
    Also, I just noticed that I am a HC Regular now. Double awesome. Can't wait to begin roleplaying.
  10. Quill

HC Regulars are green. You're still a Newbie- but it's official now, since you have a character and are involved in the RP. Anyway, congrats on the character, and I look forward to RP'ing with you!
  11. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Oi, that was a typo. I meant "Newbie." ^^;

I haven't Rp'd in so long and I look forward to doing it now.