Airgid Vulpes

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Hyrulian Hero, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Name: Airgid Vulpes

Race: Hylian

Place of Origin: Mido

PWC: 1/4/2

Treasures:
    `Hyoi Pear Supply
    Canonical, Magic-Tier - Utility
    [RC], [Seed], [Stock], [Trap]

`Jabber Nut
    Canonical, Magic-Tier - Utility
    [Communication], [Empowerment], [Picori], [Racial]

`Straight Shooting
    Original:WillowtheWhisp, Spell/Skill - Offense
    [Bow], [Empowerment], [Projectile]

Sea, surface:
    W5 or C5: 40 rupees
    W4 or C4: 50 rupees
    W3 or C3: 75 rupees <<<
    W2 or C2: 100 rupees
    W1 or C1: 200 rupees
    + 10 rupees per possible Hylian passenger <+1
    (His small sailboat can seat up to one extra passenger)

0 rupees left +50 racial trait = 50.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 158 lbs.

Equipment: A kestros, three darts, a belt and large rupee purse, clothes/boots, an ornate pen.

Appearance: Blue eyes, thin build and jaw length silver hair, Airgid carries himself with an air of confidence. In any given situation, his clothes seem to stay just a bit cleaner than those around him and he is nearly always well groomed. He wears a viridian shoulder shawl over a deep red, almost black, shirt. His pants are comfortable and flexible being green like his shawl with silver accents. His three kestros darts are each about 15" long, of which, the blades make up half the length. The shafts are wrapped in cloth, giving them an ergonomic grip and allowing Airgid to use them as daggers. Dark leather boots come half way up his shins and fold over at the top, looking laid back but still dignified. The only facial hair he doesn't shave off is a strip about as wide as his mouth that starts just above the jaw-line and stretches back about half way to his neck. This patch he keeps trimmed to an eighth of an inch.

Personality: Wise beyond his years, he keeps his overclocked mind in check with his youthful idealism and spontaneous flair. Despite his maritime company, Airgid has shown interest in the political realm. Being good-natured and altruistic, he's very personable and desires to see the best for those around him. As a consequence of his idealism, he is very trusting of people, wanting to give everyone a first chance (and usually a second). This, however, hasn't lead to many problems as the people of Mido are mostly good-hearted.

His first love is the sea. Air's mind often wanders out on the waves, imagining sights to be seen and storms to be weathered. Many an hour he spends on his sail boat doing nothing but staring across the deep. In a way, his very core is a reflection of the ocean, his ponderance of its ways has caused him to lean toward quiet power. This is evidenced in his every day speech and especially in debate, when his "ocean" takes over and he becomes the embodiment of peace and power. The right words float to his lips and weave themselves together into an impregnable lace of fact and feeling.

Residence: A small but respectable home about 7 miles SSE of Mido, nestled in the mountains. He petitioned Mido to annex his property as part of of the town. Being one of the only stops between Mido and the docks, his homestead is frequented by travelers and seamen alike, serving these people as a bit of an unofficial inn.

Pet: None.

Backstory: Airgid Vulpes was born in a small enclave far to the east of Hyrule Castle Town known as Mido. Being a town of tradesmen, anglers, mostly, the boy grew up with a strong nautical foundation, spending much of his time on the sea with local fishers and his father, of the same ilk. During his younger days though, Air would spend long hours writing: stories, poetry, lyrics, essays, sharpening his mind and focusing his thoughts. His infatuation with the literary arts also led him to read whatever literature he could find. His skill increased and he eventually became known as one of the most learned in his area. This in turn, has also lead to an uncanny ability to string words together in intricate and

At the age of 13, his father left to attempt an attack on a Moblin keep Near Nabooru with a group of local men. Though the attack was successful, Orion Vulpes was slain in combat. Airgid took on the duties of the man of the house as best he could and was able to scrape out a living as a fisherman for three more years. Upon one adventure into the Eastern Sea, he was directly struck by lightning, frying the hair off of his body. When it regrew, it has silver as a spear. When he was 16, his mother began growing senile, forgetting names and times. Over the course of the next two years, she became increasingly worse, unsure as to where or who she was at times. This was more than Air was prepared to handle at such a young age so he put her up in a house of elders where she would be taken care of. To mark a new chapter in his life, he erected a small house in the foothills between Mido and its docks where he determined he would live.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Accepted! I liked it HH :) It could have more in the appearance and personality to flesh out the character more, but its still acceptable! Have fun role playing.
  3. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Should I edit those traits tomorrow or should I leave the bio as is? I'm not really sure what's excpected here yet but thank you for the acceptance!
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

You can edit into the bio whenever you want, just shoot me a PM letting me know and I'll read it again :)
  5. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Edited Appearance and Personality a bit. It's not much but...well, I guess I've always liked my characters to be open ended as it gives them room to grow. The personality especially, I find that I can't really say who a character is until I get to know them. And the way I get to know my character's personality best is by role playing with them!