Adoption Center

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Fcgfyv, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hello, welcome to the adoption center! This is a new thing I would like to try out for new members who are still "learning the ropes". I'll explain everything here:

If a new member chooses to, they can be put up for adoption. When a member is adopted, they will be "adopted" by a more experienced member of the forum, who will serve as a parental-like-figure. The adopter should be the one of whom the member goes to for all of their questions, and the adopter should teach the new member as much as possible.

Rules for adoption:

An adopter can only adopt one member at a time, unless they ask to have two adoptees.
    If you wish to be adopted, make a post in bold asking so.
    If you wish to adopt a new member, make a post in the forum saying that you will adopt member X.
    Adoptees should be kept for about a month at most, or whenever the adoptee wishes to stop being so.

If you have any more questions, please ask. If you wish to be an adopter, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Current adopters
    Fcgfyv
    Double_r111
    Ultra5
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'd be willing to adopt the next newbie who comes around. Why not?
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Cool! Just pop me a PM, and I'll give you the info about being an adopter! (and I'll try to hold the next new member who wanders into HC for you)
  4. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

I think I want to an adopter too. Always been interested since that ZU place, so I'll give it a try.
  5. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    You know, I'm one of the best adoptees at ZU, Uzuki ain't got nothing on me

ill join the fest of loving newbies

Btw sticky this thread so it doesn't get lost among the rest of hello threads :3
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Your wish is my command. .. ... Actually, I do what I want, which so happens to coincide with your request :haa:
  7. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    Then you should like sticky my art thread

To show that I have talent

And stuff

Jking love

Heart.png
  8. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    lol you mention Uzuki even here Aurrie.

Srsly though, Aurrie is like, one of the best adopters I've ever seen on any forum. And this is a good idea, especially as we attempt to grow as a community. Awesome job initiating this Fcgfyv!

and I finally got those initials down hehe.