Across the land they meet

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by AdriusVale, Sep 12, 2019.

1. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

Players and Rewards: AdriusVale-Phyra 2/5/1 Fire Control Augment Solidify +10 Rp
    IgnitedRowlets- John Nolan- 1/3/3- 50 Rp

It was a long night for Phyra she had ben stalked by a vision. The scape of the dream was a long expansive plain and in it was a cow with red eyes. All she could gather from it was Lon Lon Ranch but a cow with read eyes. That didn't seem very staight foward. "Ah lady Din I thank you for bestowing another vision upon me."

With her morning started she knew she had to acquire a few mundane things since she needed if she were to travel to Lon Lon ranch. Food mainly it was a bit more than a day trip there so she needed plenty along with water and fire wood. So she had all of what she needed to go and start traveling to the ranch. The plains of Hyrule Field had breezes that pushed against the nuns face, though gray clouds did in fact loom over. "I hope the rain does not last."

The nun was used to walking around the town, however this was much more than a rip around town and it didn't take very long before she needed to sit for a bit. Perhaps walking was not the best plan, but if she were to travel around Hyrule than she would need to grow accustom to traveling around. The storm rolling in was even more intimidating. While she could defend herself in the rain, she was pretty limit due to her own lack of magical power.
  2. IgnitedRowlets

IgnitedRowlets New Member new

John was enjoying a nice caravan ride to Lon Lon, he was writing in his journal an introduction to whoever would someday read the book. When he finishes, he puts the book away and looks up to the sky, dark clouds beginning to form. "Well that looks like a problem, I hope it doesn't start raining before we get there... oh who am I kidding, it will." he thinks, sighing as he considers casting calm weather if it rains, but decides against it.

Since he had quite a way's to go before reaching Lon Lon, he goes over his plans in his head again, "Okay, so first I need to check if there's some board or something that people post requests on, maybe someone knows of some ruins I can explore? I should then figure out where to go from there, then get a room to sleep in, depending on what time it is, if it's mid day I'll order some food and get on a new caravan."

With that out of the way, he decides to try and get a nap, he figures the ride won't be too very interesting when the rain starts.
  3. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

In unfortunate circumstances the rain began fall, and in an open field Phyra had no where to find shelter. "Fantastic, I am going to be soaked to the bone, and the wood I purchased needs to dry before I can warm up." This was bad for her and it did not get much better. In the midst of the storm Moblin riders began to ride towards her, after all she looked fairly defenceless.

Phyra rather than stand her ground and fight tried to flee. Adrenaline began to pump through her body. This was new to ger and it was both exciting and terrifying. Arrows went by her, she had not thought about that, some kind of armor would need to be on her list of things to grab, if she were to survive that is. The young maiden continued to try and evade the monsters but she did get surrounded.

No where to run she pulled out her fire rod and was prepared to stand her ground. She was tactical as she launched fire at the ground infront of a horse to try and spook it. This plan did not work and she was forced to fire at the Moblins. She missed, really badly too. Work on hitting moving targets, noted. She thought to herself before a succession of thuds occurred.

The monsters had knocked her unconscious and began to take her back to their camp. She had been captured, and she wasn't even conscious to struggle against it. Things look bleak for the nun.
  4. IgnitedRowlets

John too was hit by the rain on his end, like he expected, but as luck would have it, Moblins also attacked him. They attacked from the trees, first taking out the horses, then knocking out the one driving the caravan, this awakened John from his nap, making him go for his staff.

Unfortunately he wasn't quick enough, and he was knocked out before he could. The Moblins tied up the 2 of them, took everything they could, and went towards their camp, thankfully for them things probably couldn't get much worse.
  5. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

The moblin camp was the ruins of some forgotten town. The torches on the still standing walls were charred, black, and unusable. Both John and Phyra were tossed into a makeshift holding cell. Their arms and legs bound. Something was up about these Moblins they seemed far more organized than normal. Ambushing in the rain, binding their captives, even the fortifications of the ruins.

Things couldn't be dwelled on though as Phyra began to stir. Her head pounded after getting hit. As consciousness returned to the nun she became privy to her bindings. Even further her Fire Rod was gone. Not good. Fortunately she didn't have much for them to take though she took having clothes still was a blessing by Din herself.

Now Phyra had to get her rod back and let these Moblins know not to mess with one so superior to them as a Hylian. After all they were monsters and she was holy woman. Obviously she was better to them in every way. She went to nuge John to wake hin up. She may be better than Moblins but she still has to wait between her uses of the fire spell.
  6. IgnitedRowlets

John starts to stir, he was beginning to have a bad dream involving him as a pinata, "No, don't make me spill my candy!... Wait huh?" He looks around the cell, slowly remembering what happened to knock him out. He then sees Phyra, and after a moment tries to wave hello, only to be stopped by the ropes he now notices he's bound in.

"Uh hey, I guess they got you too?" He says in a hushed tone, not wanting his captures to hear the conversation, "Or are you here to rescue me, since you seem to be lacking ropes." he reasoned.
  7. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

Phyra showed John that her hands and legs were bound. Not that it truly mattered much but she could still use her magic to burn the rope. Not that it would get her much of anywhere without a proper plan. She looked around but there wasn't much she could do at the moment. She looked to John before asking.

"Do you have anything on you that we could use to escape. " The nun didn't know what she was really asking for or if he even had anything but that was where they were at. The moblins outside their cell seemed to move around keep an eye out for things but never looking back at them. Getting rid of him would be easy but it would cause a lot of noise.

The duo needed a way out, and hopefully without raising the alert of all the other guards. "We're Hylians we should be able to out smart some pigs."