Above all, Do no harm (SquishRazUD)

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Razgriz, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Morgan ate like a starved beast. Between mouthfulls of food, he told the other two a compact history of his life.

"Mmm, 'm born in Darunia. Grew up there with- Hmhmm- my two elder brothers, we were orphans. After the eldest left to make a living on his own we kinda fell apart- Mhmm- my other brother became a pirate and left for the sea." He took a gulp of water to wash his meal down. "And I came to Ikana to train. Think I've been here... what, three, four years? I can't say for certain, but it's been quite a while since I've seen other people. Living ones I mean."

He looked at Asylia, completely oblivious to her nervousness.

"What about you? You're from the thieves' fortress as well?"

He had to admit, he was rather curious to know more about his employer. She seemed like an interesting person.
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Asylia turned to Morgan, still nervous but starting to calm down "There's not much to say really" She spoke softly, as if not wanting to be heard "I-I grew up in the fortress, where I learned to be a healer. When... all those people left for Ruto, they had no healers so soon after we-"

Tears begin to fall from her eyes, obviously bringing up bad memories "we followed all 8 of us; but the Moblins, diseases... it's just me and Caralyne now. Please we have to save her."

"Maybe I said too much, should we just go on?" Asylia suggested; barely having eaten at all.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    "Yes. Let's," said Fiorella, drawing up again to the others. She had eaten very little, having barely taken a piece of bread to eat as she checked, but she was used to conditions in which she would eat very little in several miniature meals a day. Moreover, she felt that the sooner they got out the sooner Asylia would be at ease. After the story Fio was all the more determined to keep her safe.

"I've spotted nothing that hints at anything tailing us yet, but it's always best to stay on the move. Moving targets are hardest to hit." At any rate, she helped clean up. They still had a long journey ahead of them.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Morgan packed up along with the other two and they set out again, heading towards the mountains that towered in the distance.

Part of him didn’t feel all too happy about returning to Ikana. Even though he was familiar with the arena, it had never truly felt like home. It was always like some invisible force was trying to get him out, or somehow make him uncomfortable, like someone was always watching your every move. When he had left the mountains for the first time since he arrived there to train, it had felt as if a large weight had dropped from his shoulders, free from whatever had burdened him in the valley.

Somehow the place just felt completely wrong. Perhaps it were the ghastly tales travelling merchants and bands of guards told about it, or perhaps the atmosphere of the abandoned town and mighty but broken castle. And that one tower didn’t have a pleasant feel to it as well.

The sooner they finished this, he decided, the better, and he would be able to head back up north and go search for his brothers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.