A Tsuper idea for an arena thread. Join if interested?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Tsubori, May 31, 2012.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

So, in all my mass RPing, I've actually never done an arena thread. Weird, eh? BUT NO MORE. I could do just a standard "Manõ a Manõ in the arena-nõ" but let's be adventurous here! >:3

What I propose is a two vs two battle with four RPers total. For this occasion I also want to use a different map- errr, arena. I'll put my three thoughts to vote, with a none of the above option just in case. :P So who's up for it?
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I could be up for this, though keep in mind that with the usually purely combat-related nature of the postage I might not be the fastest poster on the board. I have a few characters suitable for it though. First to come to mind are Ilona and Ni'Ran. I can work with either to be honest, so your call.
  3. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Could be interesting if it gets approved, I'll throw in any of my chars (save MC and Ven) so take your pick...
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Dibs! I want in on this! So, when do we decide on teams? :P
  5. Razgriz

Randomize!
  6. Tsubori

7. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    My vote goes to Warlock. Also, I'll use Mister my-wings-break-the-map Ni'Ran after all.
  8. Razgriz

I'll go for number 3
  9. Quill

#3 might not be a good idea. Apart from the whole "modern setting" thing, our character won't know the names of any of their surroundings, and it'll get really annoying, really fast trying to write without naming anything.

#1 seems good, though. I like the clear border line between the two team's starting positions.

Oh, and I can throw in either Marcus or Loft. :tpr:

We could also do, like, Ganon's fallen castle in lieu of #2. I would totally go for that. XD

Or, we could do something completely over the top and zany. Remember the Arena Battle comprised of only a boiling bath tub, with rubber duckies and loofas being the only floors? We could have something like that.
  10. Tsubori

If we're going for totally absurd.... How about something similar to the Warioware level in Super smash bros? With random challenges providing bonuses and such.
  11. Quill

I like that idea. Maybe combine that with Pictochat (cause, those two are so different XD)
  12. Tsubori

After talking to a few people about it, I've decided to stick to the first plan with the map vote. Personally my vote goes to Warlock. This makes Warlock have two votes and because Quill's expressed concerns about using Rust, it's my assumption he isn't voting for it. This means the only two results could be 1/2/1 or 0/3/1. Either way, Warlock is the winner. Through RNG majik, the teams have been determined as myself and BP against Raz and Quill, unless there's any objections? The thread will be up once I hear back from people with who they're using and that they're okay with how things turned out. I will be using Harena.
  13. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    If Quill and Raz don't object, then neither do I. Harena and Ni'Ran should make an interesting team.
  14. Razgriz

Quill, gear up buddy, 'cause we got a fight on our hands (and by that I mean declare specifically which character you're using). As for me, I'll take Kalik.