A Rito's beginning

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by KingWestie, Jan 27, 2016.

1. AdriusVale

AdriusVale Member reg

Mercus heared the request and Ni'Ran's responce to it. The Mogma took awhile to think about it. On ine hand he wanted to help people on the other he had no practical combat experience. He looked at Ni'Ran and asked him. "Since I don't have combat experince and I don't know if Leoni does how about you train us a bit, even if you can't come you can prepare us a bit better." Mercus hoped that Ni'Ran would help them the best he could, but he didn't really hold is breath and he realized he agreed to Leoni's proposal without even meaning to. He shrugged it off mental figuring thqt just means that he wants to do.
  2. KingWestie

KingWestie New Member reg

After Mercus told Ni'Ran his idea, Leoni thrust his fist into the air and shouted 'Yeah! That idea sounds great. You seem like some amazing hero, so you must have some awesome skills with a weapon!' Ni'Ran's black armour, combined with his seemingly joyful personality, made him seem like some kind of lengendary hero-to-be. He also mentioned how he had made many powerful enemies, which also supported his image of Ni'Ran being a hero. Leoni began to think of what kind of quest a man like Ni'Ran would take on. Due to his unwillingness to take them along, he assumed it was a personal one.

Leoni then began thinking about the mercenary groups Ni'Ran mentioned. His smile faded as he said ' Those mercenary bands sound interesting. I'd be willing to help them, but only if I agree with what kind of jobs they take on.' He knew that no two mercenary groups were the same. Some did more illegal or morally wrong jobs than others, and Leoni did't want to get involved with those kinds of mercenaries.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Some amazing hero? Ni'Ran winced at the words. He'd never considered himself one. Quite the opposite, really. He just helped out here and there, for mostly selfish reasons, and only after having left so many people who loved him behind without a word. The letter burnt in his pocket, but he ignored it for now. "I'm not quite sure what I could teach you, to be honest." He weaved his fingers together. "Leoni, I can tell from just looking at you that you're no swordsman. Mercus..." he nodded, "I mean no offense, but the average Mogma's build does not lend itself to conventional swordfighting. Meanwhile, I'm only really good at that- swordfighting."

And teaching them from scratch was a long-term commitment he had neither time nor the will to get into. If he'd been a teacher, he would have taught his brother. But he wasn't. He was a fighter, a killer, not a teacher. "I've got contacts with some decent guys. We'll return the flying rock-spitter here to his owner and then we'll see if we can find some of them."