A Journey West [Closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by demo, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demo

demo New Member reg

Edrali knocked an arrow and peered around the tree. The deer was still there, that was good. He steadied his aim then shot. The arrow flew straight into the target, unfortunately it simply wounded it and the creature scampered away. "Din!" he cursed and then hurried after the beast.
    After ten minuets with no luck Edrali decided to stop looking for the deer. He came back into the main forest area. He was in fume and was so involved with his rage that he didn't even realize the kokiri girl in front of him until he bumped into and knocked her down. "Oh sorry about that, I didn't notice you there. Here" he held out his arm to help up the girl.
  2. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Wehn Ekala was knocked down her Wyvern came down stopped her from hitting the ground and snarled at Edrail. Down, Chrag. Ekala mentally told her Wyvern.

She got up and told Edrail."It's okay." She smiled at the man with Chragnorkona hovering over her.
  3. demo

demo New Member reg

Edrali was surprised when the wyvern caught the girl. He hadn't ever seen a wyvern, especially in the forest. "Nice wyvern you've got there." He smirked and held out his hand. "I'm Edrali."
  4. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Ekala reached out and shock Edrail's hand. "And I'm Ekala, my Wyvern here is Chragnorkona."
  5. demo

demo New Member reg

"Sorry again about earlier, I had just lost some game and was in a bad mood." The wyvern was still giving Edrali the evil eye. "I can tell Chragnorkona doesn't really like me."
  6. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Don't mind him."Ekala siad as she put up a hand and Chragnorkona put his head down for her to pet him. "I helped him, and he protects me,who'd mess with someone with when they have a wyvern around them?"
  7. demo

demo New Member reg

"An Idiot, or a moblin." Edrali chuckled slightly. "I know I surely wouldn't. Or at least not intentionally."
  8. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Well the two of us are off to explore, you're more than welcome to join us if you'd like."Ekala smiled at Edrail, as she spoke.
  9. demo

demo New Member reg

"Oh, where are you going?" Edrali inquired.
  10. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Mhm."Ekala explained."Though I really don't know where to go, I rarly venture that far out of the woods."
  11. demo

demo New Member reg

Edrali shrugged, "I might as well come, I've got nothing else to do. I might even be able to find myslef some more food."
  12. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Chrag, you go scout a head from the air." The wyvern shook his head and took off. "Okay onward go!" With that Ekala started walking out of the forest.
  13. demo

demo New Member reg

Edrali followed Ekala. "It's probably good that I'm coming with you. Once we get out of the forest seeing a wyvern with you won't stop moblins and other monsters from attacking you. It will be good to have another fighter. Can you fight well?"
  14. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"I can't really fight, but I am stronger than I look." Ekala expalined to Edrail as she continued to walk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.