Flight of Dragons

Discussion in 'Sandbox Role Plays' started by Quill, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Okay, here's the deal. I'm thinking of starting a Sandbox RP based on the O, to be a dragon... thread that Ultra5 put up. If you haven't looked at it yet, I'd recommend doing so- it's pretty fun.

Before I lay out any structures or plans or anything like that, I'd like to gather interest. Would anyone besides me want to do something like this?
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

Sure. Every RP needs a tank and no better tank than me. :haa:
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

It certainly sounds like an interesting concept, and I'd be happy to do something if you'd have me.
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Possibly, sure.
  5. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

6. Quill

Alright, sweet. I'd like to try being the GM, but just remember that it'll be my first time, lol. Would anyone rather be the GM for this, or can I give it a shot?
  7. UnnamedDude

I'm cool with you being GM, quill. :tpr:
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

I'm just fine with you being GM Quill.
  9. Quill

Sorry, guys. Someone else'll need to GM. Have fun, though! c:
  10. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Meh. I'll do it. I've GM'd before, and this looks really cool. That, and I have a bit of an idea on how to run this....
  11. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

I'd agree to that honestly.
  12. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Once I've got affirmation from at least 5 people (including yours, U5) that you're willing to have me as GM, I'll start up the thread.
  13. UnnamedDude

...I, uh. I don't think we even HAVE five people, Et, or even HAD that many before quill left. :c

That aside go for it.
  14. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'm in.

I hope 3 is enough though, because I don't know if you're getting any more replies.
  15. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  16. UnnamedDude

Probably jumping the gun a bit but it's always nice to be prepared, so... how are we going to deal with the one-month=one shapeshift thing, given RP time? It might get a little confusing/strange figuring things out.