Eria Talevev

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Fcgfyv, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Name: Eria Talevev

Race: Gerudo

Place of Origin: Eastern Caves

P/W/C: 4/1/3

Treasures: Mortal Draw, Spin Attack, Helm Splitter, Shield Breaker, Gerudo Dragon, Wall Kick, Warrior's Training
    (65 rupees left)

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 160 pounds

Equipment: Two hooked blades for combat, and a dagger.

Appearance: Eria has long red hair that goes down to her waist, and is always tied in a pony tail. Her eyes are blood red, but wears purple lipstick and eyeliner. She is tan like other Gerudo, and wears a white cloth that goes around her chest with baggy, white pants for the desert. She keeps her swords on each side under her red belt. She wears pointed, brown shoes, very worn from extended use, and she conceals her dagger in her right shoe. She enjoys wearing jewelry, especially purple jewelry, so she has many purple jeweled necklaces, bracelets, and a pair of earrings.

Personality: Eria is strict, and enjoys being in charge. She isn't very friendly, but people treat her with respect regardless. She is fascinated by combat, and will never turn down a fight or other challenge. Her only strategy is overpowering the enemy, which has worked for her so far, but it has ended badly for her on occasion.

Residence: A part of the eastern caves, with a bed and various shelves where she keeps her trophies. These include jewels, treasures, and scrolls that she salvages from enemies she kills in combat.

Pet: N/A

Backstory:
    Eria spent her childhood training to become the best Gerudo warrior, and was always training during her free time. Her mother taught her in the art of fighting since she was four until she was eight, and gave her all of the equipment she uses today. One day her mother left the camp and never returned, but Eria continued training and waiting for the day that her mother would return, hoping to impress her mother with how much she had improved. When she was ten, she fought well enough to be accepted as a guard for her young age, but that never pleased her. She was being ordered around, and she never got to see any action, so some nights she would sneak off of duty to attack any monster camps she could spot the campfires of.

When Ganon's forces attacked, Eria joined the Hylians and other Gerudo with fleeing into the Eastern Caves. But this never stopped her from continuing to hone her fighting skills for the day that they would take back their land. So in the cave, she always kept her guard up, and continued her ways of always training to keep herself in top shape. She constantly keeps her blades sharpened and her skills honed. As she grew older, she gained more respect and eventually took some degree of control with some fellow warriors in her cave. They all abide by her rules, and she respects them equally.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Just be aware that you also get your racials for free on creation. 1/2
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Slink, can you please put the racials in the sheet? Gerudo might need them :P
  4. Fcgfyv

Added racials. :3
  5. Quill

Treasures and rupees check out. Backstory's fine- I'm attributing the "ten year old guard" and "training since 4" to "it's a Gerudo thing," so that's fine.

My one thing is weight. She's 6'4", which is fine since Gerudo are "taller in stature" than Hylians, but she's also 120lbs. Now, I'm 5'7" and 120lbs, and I'm considered skinnier than I really should be. I'd imagine that someone that tall weighing something so small would be worse than anorexic. If she's always training and fighting, she'd weigh a good bit from muscle, I'd imagine.
  6. Fcgfyv

Edited the weight to be more believable. :P
  7. Quill

Still seems small, but I don't feel it needs pressing. Have fun! [1/2]
  8. Fcgfyv

Eria showed off her skills to some Hylian refugees, gaining 1 Courage.

Her PWC is now 4/1/3
  9. Fcgfyv

Sub account bonus: 50r