Let's get a RP started!!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Gizmo95, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Pretty much :lol: Faust could've even put a lollipop in his mouth as a final touch but he hardly ever gives candy to strangers, and that would be being nice.
  2. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

3. Sinistrari

Just as an update guys, I have been messaging around.

Ceptus informed me on Wednesday that he was going to be out of internet for a while so he offered to have us skip his turn. He got a bit written though which he sent my way for me to post (IC) if I felt up to it.

But, as it wasn't my turn next, I then messaged Skultulla: the day afterwards, on Thursday, as I waited to see if Ceptus would reply to me again - which he hasn't yet. I filled Skultulla in about it being his turn now. I also forwarded him Ryu's paragraph to include if he wanted to: though Ceptus made it clear that he didn't mind if we just skipped his turn - until the next round - altogether however.

Just thought I'd keep you guys updated!

P.S Skultulla hasn't been online since June the 6th.
  4. Gizmo95

Gizmo95 That one nice but occasionally creepy guy. new

Thanks for the update. So whose turn is it now then?
  5. Sinistrari

It depends if we're giving Skultulla a week or so to get back to us. Otherwise it goes to your turn, Nicholas.
  6. Gizmo95

Gizmo95 That one nice but occasionally creepy guy. new

It's been past a week since last actual post. I hadn't realized how much time had gone by. I'll post the next round. Do you want o forward me the lil info you have on the actions of Ceptus' character? If not I'll have the post up later tonight.
  7. Sinistrari

Like I've said elsewhere:

8. monkeyislandfan1

monkeyislandfan1 Aspiering pun maker and drinker of milk reg

Welp this has been a long wait, I wonder what's been keeping you guy so busy? Well whatever, I'm just gonna keep track of the cipher hunt and silently wish I could participate. :T_T:
  9. Sinistrari

I know! I'm so so so so sorry :cry: I totally wouldn't have held it against any of you if you just skipped my turn to keep things alive and kicking. I'm so sorry!

I got proper internet back literally yesterday. So over the next few days while I catch up on stuff I swear I'll get a post out.
  10. monkeyislandfan1

monkeyislandfan1 Aspiering pun maker and drinker of milk reg

Oh wow that is interesting timing, glad you got it back.