Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - Tail Cave

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Xeronoia, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

Name: Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - Tail Cave
    Dungeon: Tail Cave
    Description: Waking up on a sandy beach, several individuals find themselves with no memory of how they got there. What they last remember varies, but all of them fell asleep or otherwise lost consciousness before arriving. The natives of the island call it Koholint, and believe it to be the entirety of the world.

Though those who live there are peaceful and kind, there is something strange about it all the same. Nobody can venture beyond the island, no matter how hard they try. The mystery of the island is, in some way, connected to a peculiar owl and legends of a slumbering wind fish.

Those who found themselves on the island must seek out Tail Cave for the first fragment of a song, and on conquering it will find themselves free from the dream for a time. Yet, they might very well find themselves back again some other night. To solve the problem once and for all, the wind fish must be awoken from it's slumber.

Players and Rewards:
    Lachii - Kinstone & 73 Rupees.

Reimei - ??? Rupees.

Korina & Friends - Tiny Fairy Race License.

Griskin - 50 Rupees.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

This sounds super interesting! I half want to join in with post-memory loss Yuku, but the thing is the memory loss thing hasn't happened yet, and it might be a while before that happens. So, in that case, which of my characters would you want?
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Korina will be joining on this endeavour, as well as her trust loftwing. Her fairy will tag along too, but will probably hide in her bag the entire time.

At the moment, she will get just 50 rupees. I might decide to purchase something later, but this is perfectly fine for now.
  4. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Aww yes, I love Link's Awakening. Can I join with Griskin? :lol: He'd just be taking rupees as a reward
  5. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

Of course! How many Rupees though?
  6. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

40 + 10, since it's just the one character for me :lol: