Wollo's Adventures in Wolloland [Eevachu]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Eevachu, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Related Quest: Wollo's Adventures in Wolloland

It was a cool, winter night. The chilling, icy air whisped throughout the town of Impa, nipping at the unprotected necks of the denizens that made up the town. They hurried to and fro, eager to finish their business and retire to the warmth of their homes for the night. The large, seemingly luminescent moon up above provided slighty vision for those without vision. Its visage reflected off the sea surface, which seemed to run endlessly, creating quite a beautiful and romantic scenario if one chose to take a date there. However, the scene for this adventure was a bit smaller in scope than the gaping sea. It was at a moderately sized inn, cozy and welcoming in appearance.

It was commonly used by adventurers who needed a place to rest and reconfigure after the tough days of traveling, dungeoneering, and whatever it is they do. A massive fire roared inside, keeping the inn rather toasty in comparison to the chilled temperature outside. The inn itself seemed to be rather heated, but that wasn't due to the fire.

"I'm telling you, he's not!" A somewhat high pitched voice shouted rather loudly, followed by a loud slamming sound. "And I'M tellin' ya, he be!" Another, deeper voice roared, followed by a second loud slam. Followed by this was a calmer, more feminine voice. "What are you two fighting about now?" Walking out from a backroom was a slim Hylian woman, with long blonde hair. She wore a rather simpl and thick looking blue dress, presumably to keep warm.

"This lying incompetent dumbass is saying that Moblin Claus is real!" The high pitched voice responded in a fairly loud and angry tone. It was none other than the red garbed, green haired Kokiri, Rika. A voice from across him responded, with equal amount of anger. "N' THIS stubborn lil brat is sayin' he ain't, even tho I saw 'em with me own two eyes!" Rika followed up with another interjection. "You kidding me, you saw him?! You're telling me you saw a Moblin that flew around granting gifts to adventurers? Who would do that, just give presents to adventurers for no reason, especially a Moblin?! That's stupid, no way he'd exist!" The man shook his head and laughed at Rika's outburst.

"Poor, poor kid, mus' be a lil upset 'cus Moblin Claus didn't giv anythin' to the bratty lil Kokiri. . . " Rika slammed his hands on the table and shrieked at the opposing adventurer. "W-What?! I AM NOT! I bet you didn't get anything either, right?! N-Not that you would anyway, since he's NOT REAL!" The adventurer laughed, Rika had fallen into his trap. He pulled out a small gem-like object, a wide smirk on his face. "See 'dis 'ere gem? Moblin Claus done gaver to me." He held the gem up high, showing it off to the small crowd of adventurers that had gathered to watch their argument.

"W-What, that doesn't prove anything! You could've gotten that gem from anywhere, where's your evidence that it came from Moblin Claus?!" The man's smirk seemed to drop slightly as he glared at Rika. "Well, y'got me there, y' lil brat, but I'm shure dis' came from Moblin Claus, put me blade n'it." Rika sighed in frustration and collapsed back in his chair. The idea of a Moblin Claus was just ludicrous, who would possibly believe in it? "Whatever, you wanna believe in a stupid fairy tale, believe in it! I'll be over here learning more magic, which if I recall correctly, I believe someone at this table had difficulty doing, didn't they? I wonder who that could be. . . hahaha!" Rika laughed as he said, walking away towards a chair closer to the fire. The adventurer glared at Rika angrily. Fucking brat.
    Cloud and Doc Genz like this.
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

The Kokiri angrily huffed over towards the fire, a large book in one arm and a chair dragged by the other. Slamming the chair down close to the fire, Rika sat, setting the large book in his lap and opening it. The book was a detail and breakdown of the fundamentals of summoning magic. Although Rika wasn't particularly keen or learning or using it, he still desired more knowledge, and maybe there would be something interesting within. He had already started the book previously, but there was still quite a long ways to go before he was done.

Resting closer to the fireplace nearby Rika was none other than the hero of the story, Wollo. Wollo was a large, round pink ball known as an Octorock, with a large fancy green leaf moustache. As Rika neared, Wollo looked at his friend with a look of concern. "Uhh, Rika ok?" The Octorock asked, concern in his telepathy voice, to which Rika sighed deeply and turned to face the Octorock despite not even communicating vocally. "D-Don't worry about it Wollo, don't believe what they say though, they're just trying to get money from civilians for crazy adventure stories." Wollo looked at him curiously. "Story? Wollo not very smart, Moblin Claus is story?"

Rika nodded, glad Wollo was the intelligent one in the room. "Yep, a story. Moblin Claus is a fabrication they probably made up, so don't buy into it. I mean, who would believe a Moblin goes around just giving people valuable items and Rupees for free? Preposterous, right?! I'm glad you're the smart one here Wollo." The Octorock looked at him but this time with a look of confusion. Fabric. . . ation? Like blankets? Why was Moblin Claus a bedsheet? Wollo didn't quite understand, but felt warm and fuzzy inside to be praised by his friend, especially his intelligence. After all, Rika was the smart one, he was always right, so he had to be here, right?

. . . Still though, what was so wrong about Moblin Claus? A gentleman that went around granting gifts to other kind people? He sounds like a friend to Wollo! The Octorock snuggled closer to himself as he slowly drifted into a slumber while deep in thought. . .
    Doc Genz likes this.