What Aspects of Zelda Do You Enjoy the Most?

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by darklink28, Sep 7, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    For me, it has to be both the music and the puzzle solving. I love solving puzzles and I love the dungeons in Zelda games. I think this is why Twilight Princess disappointed me so much because, while there were an abundance of dungeons, I found them somewhat lacking compared to Wind Waker from a design perspective, and it was really disappointing for me.

The music is something that I think sets the Zelda games apart from any other series. I would play the end of Ocarina of Time over and over again just to listen to the end credits. The stories for the games are simple, but the music really drives the emotions of the story and it resonates with people for whatever reason. Simply put, it's beautiful.

I also enjoy the mythology of the series, with the Triforce and the Master Sword. The opening prologue of ALttP is one of my favorite scenes in the games, along with the creation story as told in OoT.

What do you enjoy most about Zelda games?
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Everything. I love puzzles, I love enemies, I love getting a new item and using it everywhere in every way I can, and I am absolutely in love with the world and mythology of Hyrule. I like designs of dungeons and seeing what's inside, and I really like seeing new enemies and figuring out their weaknesses and trying to read into their origins and places in the world.

The music is amazing, especially when the tunes are plays on songs we learned earlier or that come from another Zelda game. It's really what helps bring me into the game, that and the world itself. Speaking of the world itself, some of the coolest stuff are the things that are only hinted at, like the Skipper's story in SS and the whole of the Lanayru region. Not to rant or anything, but yeah XD
    Bitoko likes this.