Uh... UH.. uh... Hi?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Don'sha, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Don'sha

Don'sha New Member new

Uh....... Hi? Brand spanking new here. This would be my 3rd Zelda Rp site. But dont let me impress you, I write complete shite. Anyways, this place really impressed me, so i thought I'd give it a shot. I have a really weak character bio that I'm trying to polish right now. Any ways... uh... Hi?
  2. AsheKryssaean

AsheKryssaean Senior Amateur new

Rupees:
    40 (Patience) 5 (Feru) 5 (Alicia) 5 (Owl) 0 (Oryn)
    Hey there, welcome, welcome. I'm just happy to see new members :3 I do hope you stick around and hey, I'm no pro writer myself so no judgements here. Just as long as you are willing to learn and improve that's what count, yeah? Hope you like it here, this place is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hey there! Welcome to Hyrule Castle! Don't be afraid to ask questions, because I assure you someone is always willing to help you improve. You've clearly put in quite some thought into your character, so color me impressed. I'll leave one of the staff or veterans who are more awake then I am to comment on your bio itself, but welcome to the site! Hope you have a fun time!
  4. Don'sha

Don'sha New Member new

Awwww.... Jeez... Thank you. That really means a lot... I clearly got stuck in some places. I suck with bio's, so that means a lot, so thank you. Thank you both for the warm welcome.