TOURNEY: Sexton Hardcastle vs Nicholas Walker (Chaos vs CJ)

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Chaos James, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Re: TOURNEY: Sexton Hardcastle vs Nicholas Walker (Chaos vs

"It was a interesting match to say the least," Nicholas chuckled, starting to relax. "I wonder if the tournament master repairs equipment as well?" He pondered, inspecting the blade more closely, "you sure did a number on my sword. I'm sure your other matches will go more smoothly with that trick up your sleeve. I never saw it coming until you used it on your dagger."

Nicholas tried to chip some of the ice off his broken sword with his gauntlet, but gave up as it was a hopeless endeavor. "Good luck in your later matches, I look forward to seeing how you fair."
  2. Arena Lord

Arena Lord Supreme Judge of the Battle Arena

Re: TOURNEY: Sexton Hardcastle vs Nicholas Walker (Chaos vs

A booming voice resounded in the air above the fighters, cleaving the relative quiet in two. A large darknut, donning ornate black armor and a crimson cake drifted down from the heavens above, suspended in the air by an unseen power. Arms crossed, beady black eyes glared from beneath a shadowed visor, assessing to two, calculating. "All in all, a decent fight between the two of you." His gravely voice rattled through his helmet. "But, as strength goes. Nicholas is the winner."

(A pretty good fight, though there were a few grammatical errors, etc. Also, just so you know PC, enchantments can only be used on weapons, not on your body (though there is an exception, if you have high enough strength, your fists/unarmed attacks are considered weapons).)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.