Today's Visitors Malfunction

Discussion in 'Small Updates' started by Guy, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

The sidebar on the main forum index which read "Today's Visitors," and listed all visitors within the past 24 hours, malfunctioned. When Ultra5 appeared, it said he was the only visitor in the past 24 hours, even while other users were online. Then it said we had no visitors. I'm currently looking into how to fix this, but for now I've taken it down. Listing 0 visitors could leave a bad impression to potential Newcomers.

In the meantime, I suggest we all stone U5. :haa:
    samusbot likes this.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    But Guy I'm Fighting/Steel type. I have a massive resistance to Rock type attacks. :haa:
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

"Today's Visitors" has been fixed, and I've put it back up. So, I guess no one needs to stone you after all.
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Ummm, there may be another problem with todays visitors...

The new member Exeggutor is the only member on the todays visitors list.

So, if you read this Exeggutor, congrats, I guess?
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

*Readies rocks and flaming punches to throw at U5 and Exeggutor*
  6. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Oi. It seems to come and go, as right now it's back to normal. I'll see if there's something I can do to fix this (or a newer add-on which can replace this one), but likely this will happen intermittedly for a while longer.
  7. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

I think the visitor's thing is broken again, but rather than showing no names, it's only showing a few of the people who've been on.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  8. Guy

Guy Admin admin

It seems to have already fixed itself... I can also just fix it by turning it off, then on again. I still haven't found a source of this problem, but it doesn't seem to be a very significant issue if it doesn't persist for very long.