The Fetid Fountain - Dungeon-Style Quest

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Beefish, May 8, 2016.

1. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Still following it - unless you guys want a more open system. For some reason I thought every thread had to have a posting order but according to Cloud that's not necessarily the case? I have no clue where I picked up that "rule" :O.o:

Right so Remei is now in the Lower Lobby, where Areyal has just entered :lol:
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Nah, I'm cool with this order, I was just checking!

As for posting, I was under the same impression too. I think it's just more of a polite guideline over a lot of boards, so you don't leave people way behind you. We tend to post at different speeds after all and then life goes and happens now and then.

[​IMG]
    Beefish and Magnere like this.
  3. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Okay! Lemme know when someone finds Remei in a corner or whatever :sweat:
  4. Beefish

Just a heads up, I am currently on holiday with only my phone so I'll still check the thread, but my posts will probably be less detailed since I am useless on smartphone keyboards. :dizzy:
    Magnere likes this.
  5. Beefish

Alright so I'm back! Looks like not much has changed in 10 days :XD: but I guess that makes it less complicated in the way of catching up.
  6. Beefish

Is everybody alright? I'm still around and I think most of us are still here. :sweat:
    I think Squishy is next in the posting order but if Squishy's busy then Ink can go next maybe?

Also sorry for all the multiple posts, just wanna make sure these updates are showing up for people.
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Yeah sorry, I forgot D: if I don't post tomorrow, Inky can go first and I'll go after her
    Beefish likes this.
  8. Electronic Ink

Okay~
    Beefish likes this.
  9. Beefish

Alright so you can post now Ink, then Squishy can :n_n:
  10. Electronic Ink

Alright! So do I just have Remei in the corner, caught between relief that there are other people and suspicion at said other people?
  11. Beefish

I took a bit of a liberty, but she should be lying down in that one explored room on the 2nd floor. Her feelings on the matter are however you'd think she'd react to them - I'll PM you her context as to why she was passed out :n_n:
  12. Electronic Ink

Okay, Remei's ducked in! I talked my post out with Beefish, so I hope it's to everyone else's satisfaction :D
    Beefish likes this.
  13. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    So how do we proceed from here? Squishy's wording implies she wants to post after Ink and before me, but if she doesn't want to I can post soon.
  14. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Same again, if I haven't posted tomorrow, go ahead :'D I'll try to remember to do it!
  15. Beefish

I guess you're good to post then, Panther :happy:
  16. Beefish

Alright, so BP's posted :lol: I'll be doing a quick DM post once I get something confirmed from Ink. After that, would you like to take the next turn, Squishy, or should we continue passing it on if you don't post? :happy:
  17. Beefish

Alright so it's been a while, I suppose then we can pass the torch to Sini, if that's alright?
  18. Beefish

Alright, so it appears that we've lost a few people and we've all forgotten about this RP, it's understandable, I haven't exactly been maintaining it.

I'm gonna post here a list of the players, if you want to continue in the quest then please let me know! It's also fine if you want to stop posting and leave the quest - let's see if we can get this moving again :lol:

Players:
    Blonde Panther
    Squishy
    Magnere
    Cataphractoi
    Electronic Ink
    Gizmo95 - hasn't been online since last summer
    Sinistrari - left a while ago
    As I said, lemme know if you're still interested. I still have all my documents and stuff related to this quest. We can also remove the post order entirely so it's easier to wander off IC. I check this site nigh-on every day so I should be able to keep up with more fervid posters with or without a post order :n_n:
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  19. Electronic Ink

I'm definitely still in!
  20. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Still in definitely! Although I might want to change my rewards, not quite sure yet. Either way, i'd love to continue.