The Caged Crow (U5, Quill, UD, and Double)

Discussion in 'Great Sea' started by Ultra5, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Imagine you were a slug in a community of slugs, everyone slugging along at their own sluggy little pace. Slow, huh? But the thing is, nobody knows they're slow, 'cause they're all slugs. Now, imagine that some random little kid stooped down and attached a rocket launcher to you.

VOOM! You're still a slug, but a super-slug, capable of reaching speeds no slug has ever reached before! The wind whistles in your nonexistant sluggy ears as you rocket-slug across the grass, sticking to the shadows to avoid what few pirate slugballs aren't busy with the slimy fire that is your trail.

Super-slug had to stop now, though, cause there was another slug that wasn't busy. It "grr'd" in its adorable sluggy voice as it blocked super-slug's path. Super-slug pulled out its weapon, but then- gasp!- it wasn't a super-slug anymore! Growling in sluggish frustration, normal-slug sheathed its little weapon and resumed its high-speed vablamo! It snailed off the walls and tackled the mean slug, knocking it out cold.

Let that be a lesson to all who try and stop the super rocket power of the super-slug!
  2. Quill

Just realized that the last other-party post was made on December 19th. May want to hurry it up over there. Lucario, if Dubbles ain't posting, be flexible and move on.

---

The hallway stretched on like some monstrous carpet, ready to bear Loft's famous glory down to his eager fans. They needed to be held back by shiny metal bars, poor dears, because without them there'd be nothing to keep his adorees from shrieking all over him. Of course, this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but Loft needed his space sometimes! Even famous ninjas needed some time to themselves. He strolled down the hallway, nodding to the people huddled in there. They didn't look up; probably too awed by his awesome aura to look him in the face.

Wait, he knew that person! He walked slowly to the bars- running would simply NOT be dignified for a high class ninja like himself- and pressed his face into them. The yellow bunny ears pushed back in protest, and he grinned happily. "Hey pigeon-face!" He waved over at the Big Mac in the cell. "What's up?"
  3. Quill

2 months. Ya, I'm moving on now. If any of you suddenly and spontaneously decide that- hey! Posting may be cool! You can post. But I'm going to end this thread. I have no intention of staying bogged in the same thread for months with people who are 'too busy' or 'too lazy' to post. Remember that if you ever want to claim your rewards or pick up where it left off for you guys, you can PM a moderator and ask that it be moved. But my part in this is done.

---

Loft sniffed sadly. He had heard legends about an awesome sorcerer who turned people to stone; he must have visited here, because his companions in the cell were all petrified! "Goodbye, my double cheeseburger with extra bacon," he said to BigMac. "I will never forget you!"

His bunny ears quivered. Something was coming. "Gotta go," he said. He glanced to either side- there was a window at the far end of the corridor, and when he dashed over to it, he found that it led straight down to pointy, rocky rocks. The door at the end of the hallway was being fiddled with, and Loft climbed out the window.

It was time to employ a mystical technique known as "wall-walking." He had learned how to do it in the ancient hallways of the Ikanan Castle while being chased by Stalfos. It was easy-peasy to do; all Loft did to walk on walls and ceilings was forget about that little nuisance that started with "g" and ended with "ravity." The yellow bunny ears still latched onto his head like adorable, magical rocket-launching leeches, he began to steadily walk away from the window. This way, if someone looked down, they wouldn't see him. Loft was a genius like that.

He tried to go down to where the ships were, but there were pirates crawling all over them. Crumbs, couldn't go through there. There was, however, a large cannon at the top of the tower to his left. Loft steadily climbed up it, lit the fuse, jumped in, and was sent hurtling through the skies. Woo-hoo!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.