Temporary Departures

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Premium Chaos, Dec 14, 2011.

1. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Sorry guys, but as I am going on a trip starting later tonight, my activity will likely be constrained to late hours and I'll probably only really be available on the board for a small amount of time each day to quick-post or respond to PMs, if I'm online at all.

I'll be back in a few days, though, so come Monday I'll be around to chat again.
  2. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hey guys, My internet has been down for quite a while, and I'm not sure when it will be back up. I'll be back and active as ever as soon as my internet is back online.
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    I'm going to be camping for the rest of this week, so I cannot post. I'll be sure to respond after the week is over.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'm leaving on saturday and will probably be scarce for about two weeks. I might be able to post, but I'm not entirely sure wether I'll have internet or not.
  5. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Squishy's got a good idea, there. I, too, will be leaving on holiday within a week's time. I will be absent from home from July 16th through July 30th. There IS an option for wireless internet at the campsite, but since we have to pay extra for it I cannot guarantee that I will have access to it. I don't think it should be too necessary, but if anything comes up during my absence, Darth_Slaverus will stand in as head moderator of Ylisse during that time.
  6. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry for kinda bailing on you all. But my life has become immensely busy lately. I'm also sorry it took me so long to let you guys know that it might be a while before I can get back to posting at a regular basis. I'm not leaving, but I have no idea when I will have the free time to make posts. I'll get back to you guys whenever I can!
  7. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I'll be mostly if not entirely gone for a little over two weeks, starting in a few hours. :tpr: Kthxbai. :rpt:
  8. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    So starting from tomorrow at around 11 A.M. U.S. Mountain Time and persisting for 13-14 weeks afterwards, I will be entirely absent from HC, or any form of electronic contact, period. A few members (Guy, Saria, Genzo) will have my mailing address after a while, and it's through literal paper that I will, hopefully, be keeping up with HC.

Anyways, I'm gonna go be a Marine and shit. All my threads are on hold; those that are in the process of finishing up (like the Great Fairy Fountain) will be finished within the next couple of hours at worst. All else shall resume when I get back from Basic for ten days.

:tpr:don'tdemotemescrubs:rpt:
    Guy likes this.
  9. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

So packing for the move finished far sooner than expected, so we've decided to just begin the drive to the new apartment later tonight. I might be gone for 2-3 days, maybe longer, depending on how getting set up at the new place goes.