Temporary Departures

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Premium Chaos, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'll be going to Cape Cod from tonight until Saturday. I'll be going back to Cape Cod the weekend after that, and the second time I'll be there a week. Then I'll go to Virginia with some family for a week after that. So yeah, I'll still be on sometimes, but if my level of activity dips a lot in the next few weeks, now you'll know why.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Sorry for the Double post, but I forgot to bring my charger, being the smart person I am. I'll still post here using my aunts spare IPad she let me borrow, but don't expect to see me in the Cbox until Saturday.
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Every post you make is a Double post. :D
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

You don't know how overdone that joke is XD

Not so much here, but it's used all the time on that website Ratchet's Den that's mentioned in my sig.
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Just a little update to be sure everyone knows. I'm not posting nearly as much because I'm on vacation away from home, not out of laziness. I've continued to visit the site, but this makes things like posting in RPs a lot harder to do. I'll still try, but there will be no guarantees I will be able to post with any regularity. This will last until I get back home in a little under 2 weeks.

As for where, for the first week I'll be in Cape Cod, and the second week I'll be in Virginia, but in a town bordering Washington D.C. and touring different areas around there.

I know that part isn't necessary, I just wanna share because it's exciting :D
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Depending on what happens over the next couple of days, I may or may not be available for (potentially) a couple of weeks at best.
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Starting this tuesday, I'll be gone from the cbox for three weeks or so. I will occasionally check back on the forum, so I can read PMs, but I can't use the cbox since I'll mostly be on my phone.
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I gave up on the whole posting while on vacation thing, but I'm back now so don't worry about that.
  9. Fcgfyv

I'm heading to Ohio today, so for the duration of my trip (10 days, maybe a little more to include traveling) I won't be very active. I will check the forums as much as I can, but I might not be very active. Unless the hotels have good Wi-Fi. :yomp:
  10. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

I've been checking in from time to time but I'm not sure how often I can post here for a while. I was ready to do some RPing when I returned earlier this year but the arteries of the treasure creation forum seem to be clogged. Eventually, I'm sure I'll again try to make progress on it but work is intense right now and I've had 0 free time recently. Anyway, I may be back in a week, I may be back in a year. I suppose it mostly depends on my schedule.
  11. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    4 AM GMT, I'm hopping into the car to take off for France. I'm supposed to have free wifi at the campsite, but quality is unknown and I'm trying to wean myself off of my internet addiction a little, so I'm going to try and check the forum only once a day. For those of you active in the Ylisse board, I try to check my PM inbox daily and Darth Slaverus should be present to deal with urgent matters.
  12. Fcgfyv

Hey guys, I'm alive!

After the first few days, I didn't have any internet. I'm kinda in agony of how much I've missed. :XD:
  13. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Sorry I haven't been around as much as I would have liked, life has called and things are getting hectic.
  14. Fcgfyv

It's alright, darklink28. Duty calls, and everyone can understand that. :)
  15. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    This weekend I go to attend a family wedding so I probably won't be around from Friday to Sunday.

Sorry for the inconveniences guys.
  16. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

No worries, UD- enjoy the time with your family. c:
  17. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Not really a departure, I'll be around, but I'm a bit rattled due to circumstances and will not be approachable for moderation duties until the end of this week. Please save any inquiries regarding the Ylisse subforum for the weekend.
  18. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I'm really sorry guys, my computer is basically fried right now and I can't do anything with it. I dunno when I can get a new one, so, sorry guys.
  19. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Whilst technically not a departure, I must inform y'all (grrr, why is there no formal second person plural!) that I am somewhat tied up with my current school year, and will be much slower at posting than usual (:O.o:) until I manage to get myself into the correct gear. As I have no idea as to when such a thing will occur, simply assume that I will be slow (if one RPs with me, or, as an incredibly vain assumption, one enjoys reading my posts) in posting until I can confirm otherwise.
  20. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I will have limited or no Internet access from Feb 21st through March 5th. In the meantime, I will probably be on a bit less often (starting from like a week ago), too.

Will, Cloud, and the Vets shouldn't have any trouble keeping things afloat until then. At least, I'd hope not. :yomp: