Temporary Departures

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Premium Chaos, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I won't be here from Friday to Sunday. Going on a family trip.
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

I am taking a bit of a hiatus, I may post occasionally but I can not commit myself to this site as much as I would like. Maybe after this semester cools down, or next semester if it doesn't I can return. But until then I am on an indefinite hiatus. If anyone wishes to talk to me I have downloaded gtalk and you can add me on gmail. premiumchaos@gmail.com
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Little early, but best get it out of the way while I remember to.

I will be out of the country for the second, third, fourth, and fifth of November. I am bringing my laptop and I have a hotel spoken for, but I don't know if it has Wifi, so chances are I will not be available. Questions regarding characters for Magvel are to be sent either to my PM inbox or to my email- NOT to my AIM. I will get to them as soon as I get back in the country. Which will be late November fifth/early November sixth.
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

November 11-16 was Theater Tech Week for me, so that's why I wasn't here. It was tons of fun :D
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sorry for being gone for like 2 months (I did say I'd be gone for the first) but with midterms over I should have a little bit more free time, some of which I'll spend here.

To be fair though, that could change quickly so I won't be starting new RPs beyond a few that have been planned for a long time, at least until I finish most of the one's I'm in.
  6. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Kind of a minor thing, but oh well. I'm signing off from staff duties until this Thursday just as a bit of a break. Love you all <3

Edit: I'm extending this probably until Christmas eve, when I'll finally be home.
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey all. I've got family from out of state in town for the next bit for the holidays so I'm not going to be around much. Come January though things will be back to normal.
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I've already been gone for a while, so this is a little late, but whatever.

So my laptop broke recently and it seems like we'll have to get a new one soon. The good news is I'll get sometime around the end of the month. The bad news is that, until then, I probably won't be on very often. Sometimes (Like now) I will be, but not much.
  9. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Well, it's not really a departure, but school has started for me again, so I'll probably become a bit slower with posts.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Well it's 'bout that time again. I won't be posting anything until Monday (Feb 25) even if I get on. I have Wrestling Regionals today and tomorrow so I will not be on at all and on Sunday I will be dead and I will not feel like posting. Sorry for any problems this will cause.
  11. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Well I'm back, but there have been some... unforeseen circumstances come up. I have no idea when I shall return to RPing because I may need shoulder surgery. Until such a time as I am sure I am okay I will not be posting. Sorry once again for any problems this may cause.
  12. Squishy

I'm on a school-trip to Berlin next week, so I'll be gone from Monday to somewhere Saturday.
  13. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Well exams are coming up and I think they end at like the 28th, So I can't guarantee I'll be active. After that however, I have business to take care of and have no idea how long I need for it; could be a week could be two months, no idea. I don't think I'll be on at all then, but maybe I can slip in a few posts here and there.
  14. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Ooooooookay. So, last weekend Fire Emblem: Awakening was released in my country. Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a beyond rabid fan of the series, so I got it straightaway. It appears the game has had a more detrimental effect on my mind than I had anticipated though; for the time being my creative mind is physically incapable of producing anything not Fire Emblem-related. While this means development of the Fire Emblem roleplay won't be stalled, it does mean I won't be posting in the Hyrule RP for a little while longer.
  15. Squishy

I'll be away from home next week, not sure if I'll have internet, so I may disappear for a bit :V Not that I'm that quick with posting anyway
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Remember the shoulder injury from months ago? I'm finally having the surgery for it. It will most likely be sometime next week and I have finals this week. I may be on the c-box, but that's about it (Which isn't really any different than now for me. :tpr:) until the day of my surgery. I will be unable to move my left arm for six weeks afterwards, so not much posting in anything gonna be going on. Sorry for my current and future lack of posting.
    -Ultra5
  17. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

I haven't been on in a while, life has been extremely hectic with graduation and work. It's been hard to get on the computer. I'm going to be gone for one more week because of my family vacation. I might be able to get online once or twice, but that depends on the wifi in my hotel room. I know I'm not well known here, but I just thought I'd let everyone who I have met know that I have't fallen off the face of the internet, I've just been busy.
  18. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Oh, thats good Andee, I thought you had fallen off the map lol! Good to hear that you will be back :)
  19. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Kinda disappeared here (lots of stuff happened, such as my computer getting a virus and me forcing a reset on it) and I must say that I am really sorry for it (even though I know this won't make up for it) but I figured I'd pop in and say I'm not dead.

Will probably start posting again, but I think I'll be going easy on the rps this time so as not to burn myself out and leave half a dozen dead in my wake. :[
  20. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

lol, good to hear you're back c: