Temporary Departures

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Premium Chaos, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Are you going to be gone but not forever? If you don't want to post a goodbye thread but you want to warn the people you roleplay you will not be around for a few days just post here. Post when you are leaving and when you will return here.
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

I'll start it off, I need to take a short leave for the holidays and turns out where I am going will not have internet so I apologize to those that I am roleplaying with.

December 15th - December 26th(Probably sooner around the 22nd but just encase something comes up.
  3. Nolan

Nolan Member new

I thought I'd have more time to post after finals...and well, technically I do.

However, it seems that the internet is no longer something my parents waste money on, so as long as I'm at home during Christmas break, I won't have internet to be able to be on here. I'll probably be on two or three times within the next few weeks; when I go to the library or my girlfriend's house, I'll have the internet.

SO

December 18th - January 8th = No internet

Sorry to people I'm roleplaying with. This always happens when I try to get active again. :aww:
  4. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

I'm back everybody.
  5. Nolan

Nolan Member new

I'm back! I know it's a day late, but you can all get over it. :]
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey guys, sorry for my absence lately, school and work have kept me VERY busy. I think it might persist for a while too. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be done, but I have not left you! lol.
  7. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

I'll be gone for a weekend, I lack a working laptop and will be away from my desktop. :U
  8. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I had a minor meltdown this morning, and I'm being banned from HC until I get my head back on straight. It's been coming on for a while, which explains my behaviour recently (sorry guys). I don't know when I'll be allowed to come back on, but I'll come back. Eventually :tpr:

To people that I'm RP'ing with: don't wait for me, because that's always a bad idea. Keep on posting, as you would if you were playing D&D without a player.

Date of Departure
    - Monday, March 19, 2:05 pm (Eastern Time)

Date of Return
    - Unknown
  9. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

:/ That stinks Quill. Come back as soon as you're able. We'll miss you and your amazing posts :O Even if they do make mine seem like infrequent crap by comparison :P. Hopefully you can at least find a way to stop by the cbox every now and then but if not I'll see you when I see you. Your imaginary Serbian rapists miss you XD
  10. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Getting my Wisdom Teeth removed :U I probably won't be gone TOO long(mostly a day, maybe two), but I probably won't feel like doing anything except bitching and wanting to chew on things for a few days, so don't expect anything from me for the next few days.
  11. Quill

Date of Return: 4/9/12

"Luuuuucy, I'm hooome!"

Thanks, Adad :)
  12. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Sorry for my temporary departure I left town all of a sudden for almost a whole week. I'm back now though. :)
  13. Quill

I'm on vacation for the next couple of days. So, I'm not going to be on. I'll try to post, but don't expect anything from me until at least Tuesday. Try to survive without me until then, okay? XD
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I shall be gone from Monday (June 18) until Friday (June 22) for a wrestling camp. I will not have computer access, so I shall be unable to post in anything. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
    -Ultra5
  15. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I have returned. Battered, beaten, and bruised, but returned none the less.
  16. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'll be leaving on holiday next week (sunday), and I'll be back three weeks later (around the 5th of august). I have no idea wether I'll be in a place with wifi, so I can't guarantee any posts from me during this time. :C My apologies to those I'm rp-ing with at the moment.
  17. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I'll be gone until Wednesday, though you guys probably won't see me until Thursday. Finals and all that. When I do return, expect GLORIOUS posting, and other awesome things.
  18. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Going to be gone until Monday. Family reunions and all.
  19. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

I'll be off Monday to uni (A party one actually) on a really hard program, so I really can't be confident when I'll be on; especially the first month. I'll try to post everywhere I can today and tom. and get on whenever I can, no promises though.
  20. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

I'll be away for the weekend; I'm going to a wedding. I will have internet access, but I probably won't find the time to post.