Sburb Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Sandbox Role Plays' started by Doc Genz, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Hello fans of gaming and pixelated drawings and whatever. Clooby and myself were more or less cleared to have a Sburb sandbox RP. But before any of that happens, we will need to know who is interested in playing so we can balance out the player composition. So, I'm going to put a sheet below for you to fill out and post if you want to join.

You may notice that the sheet doesn't fully include things we will be deciding later on like the "Land of ___ and ___" and the titles are entirely optional to claim. This is a sandbox RP after all and any aspect of what can be done in Sburb should be left for the player to decide on whether it should be brought up in their posts. Considering this is HC and there's not a lot of us to begin with I can guarantee most of you will be accepted, and not many edits if at all will need to be made to your profiles.

Name: (Your character's name, can be four letters long or longer if it better fits what you have in mind. The last name does not matter. It's suggested you don't use personal information.)

(online handle is optional here)

Gender: (This is totally superficial but can affect what classes you can choose from, or really just what outfits you're comfortable with wearing late-game assuming the plot kills you in a painstakingly specific way. In a normal session there is some pattern to which males and females enter.)

Appearance: (A brief description of your character's look. Pictures are allowed to accompany the text.)

Kind Abstratus: (Your selection of Strife Specibi in your Strife portfolio, ie; your favored weapon and possible sidearms. A specibus can range anywhere from riflekind to fancy-santakind. Do not stress over this too much, with punch-alchemy you can turn something like a hammer into a death ray or time machine.)

Title Claim(optional): (Which Sburb titles would you prefer your character to have. Mind the actual powers usually manifest at the end of your echeladder so you may not get them up to an RP month deep into the session, or even until after someone reaches the god tiers. I'm being a bit more strict on the titles because not only can I easily see these being abused but it's the easiest way to contradict "canon" information. I don't think anyone should stress on these either since most of the established characters get placed into a role that challenges them and contradicts their nature.)
  2. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Name: Jaye Friggasdottir
    Handle: cardamomCultivator
    Appearance: Jaye wears a long-sleeved red shirt, with the sleeves a slightly darker shade than the rest of the cloth. Her dark grey pants complement her long legs relatively well, with her white sneakers decorated simply with blood-red laces. Her unruly light-brown hair often dips over her blue-grey eyes behind her glasses. Eyes which are always locked on a book, staring out into space, or glimmering with joy, the grin beneath infectious. Her lean frame accurately depicts her lack of lifting, but her practice with the scythe due to her childhood obsession with "Death" from Terry Pratchett's discworld has left her at least capable in a fight.
    Sprite (open)
    [​IMG]

Kind Abstratus: Scythekind
    Title Claim: I'd like to claim the Title of Page. As to my Aspect, I don't really mind, but if no-one else is, I'm willing to be our Time player.
    Edit: Unfortunately, Page looks to be a Male-exclusive class, as I was previously unaware.
    If we're still running with me being Time, then I will be the Rogue of Time.
    Note: If I'm not going to be Time, I'll update my sprite/appearance accordingly.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Name: Mark Owens

Handle: clarionAcoustic

Appearance: Mark has brown eyes, though usually they're covered by his glasses. He also has a pair of headphones that he is rarely seen without, which often makes his black hair look messy. Other than that, his favorite outfit consists of a gray jacket over a beamed note-emblazoned black shirt, and blue sneakers and jeans.

That aside, it's also possible to see from his hobbies that he prefers the cerebral or artistic to the physical, as he is more often seen strumming his guitar, reading a book, or listening to music.

Amateur Sprite (open)
    [​IMG]

Kind Abstratus: Basskind (i.e. Bass guitars)

Title Claim: Tentatively would like Heir of Space, but that said, I'm not too attached to it; if someone wants either that class or aspect, or otherwise has an objection, I'm willing to step down.
  4. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Name: Greg Rekkinh (assertiveTenacity)
    Appearance: Greg is a well-built teenager, though perhaps expected of someone both the right tackle amd defensive end for the local highschool football team. It becomes apparent as the camera pans around his room, however, that his interests pertain mostly to wrestling and gaming, though he possesses numerous sets of workout equipment to maintain his strength. He has relatively long, blond hair, the very tip of it falling past his nose as he just emerges from the shower...thankfully toweled. A much clearer look at his overall physique is granted; he stands around six three, and though it is obvious he is the owner of abs, due to the luck of the draw (and partially his habit to overeat) they are hidden behind a doughy layer. Typically, he dresses in plainly colored shirts, void of deisgns and markings. Over his shirts, he dons a whitish ja hoodie with small, charcoal colored markings covering nearly everywhere except the inner fabric of the hoodie. He usually wears plain blue jeans, though this particular pair has a small hole on the right knee. The bottoms of the legs are beginnimg to fray, and are generally just beginning to get worn out. His shoes are plain grey-and-black tennis shoes, though he possesses a pair of red and black running shoes as well. His face is generally attractive or handsome; his eyes are a light blue color, and hair decorates his cleft chin and upper lip, a thin, dark meatly trimmed layer of hair.

A more exact look around his room reveals several posters splotched over the right wall of his room; most of them are video game related, though a few of them involve boisterous emo-pop groups or famed wrestlers, one such even doubling as a greek philosopher in his later years. His door is also there, directly next to a poster of an upcoming game: sBurb! We can get to that later though. His bed lies in the center of his room, rather plain on all accounts. The desk that his ancient, ethernet-traversing device sits directly in the bottom left corner of his room, and that's really all there is to say on the matter.
    Strife Portfolio: Currently, it is attributed to pickaxKind, holding a rusted mining implement you found in the shed in your backyard. You also possess an entirely useless green recurve bow. Though it is perfectly functional, you lack any amount of arrows with which to fire. You also have a variety of grappling holds, lending towards the use of your fistKind abstrata more than others. Overall your portfolio is very well built, satisying any amount of situations that would arise in his regular life.
    Title: Knight of Life, and though I may try to be a gentleman on all matters, this is simply nonnegotiable. That's really all there is to say on the matter!
  5. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Name: Chad Hudson

Handle: technologicalTitan

Appearance: Chad often wears a jean jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath. He also wears slightly baggy jeans, and his shoes sparkling white, and he prefers to keep them white. His black hair is spiked upwards in the front, and back of his head. Chad's eyes are bright blue and never stay focused on one thing.

Tending to stay inside, Chad's skin is quite pale. Realizing that he was starting to become unhealthy, due to always staying indoors, he started exercising daily. As a result, his body is well built, and quite muscular.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Kind Abstratus: Chad usually uses his Fistkind specibus, though he does have a Glovekind specibus which he rarely uses.

Title Claim: I would like to be the Prince of Void.
    Doc Genz likes this.
  6. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

Name: Tori Dalton

Chumhandle: glacialTranscendentalist

Appearance:
    Tori wears mostly black clothing, as it keeps her warm in the cold weather that she lives in. On her shirt, is a teal snowflake, as she can't help but see the beauty in them . She wears red shoes almost everywhere, as they are the only comfortable pair of shoes that she owns. She also has teal colored gloves that she wears when the cold becomes too much on her hands.

She styles her own hair, but not because she wants to. Her guardian tries to help, but ends up making a mess. He accidently smashed some berries in her hair, and she realized she liked the color. So now, she has her bangs dyed a teal color.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Kind Abstratus: Bowkind

Title Claim: Witch of Breath
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    Doc Genz likes this.