salut!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by kriss, Apr 25, 2017.

1. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

Hi !
    I'm Kriss, and I have an obsession with birds of all kinds. I'm new here and I need people to hold me back from creating birds, because believe me, you will see an increase of 200% of Rito applications if someone doesn't... please... help me.
    Aaanyways. I already have some characters I want to bring to the site so I'm super excited! I also like to draw sometimes and was thinking I might draw my characters? It'd be awesome to draw with people on this site!
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    hi, and welcome to Hyrule Castle.

Squish (a member of our staff) is also an animator! She does it professionally, even.

So. That might be an interest you two will have!
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hey! Welcome to Hyrule Castle! And don't worry one bit about making too many Ritos. Lots of people have their favorite race! Just make sure to read the page on Ritos in the library rather well, so that you don't have to correct your characters later after they've been reviewed. I hope to see you stick around, and happy roleplaying!
  4. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

Thank you very much! Very happy you're all so friendly.
  5. Oshawott3

Oshawott3 New Member new

Good morrow, friendly bird gentlemen. Rito are as well my favorite race. I'm currently going through turmoil on my rito character, but when he gets accepted or if I think you could join the fokka friends (plus one rito). Anyways good to see another bird obsessed human on the site. I think you'll have a great time on the forum.
  6. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Hey there! Nothing wrong with liking Ritos; I'm the same with my Zora XD You'll fit right in lol, don't stress about it. Hope to see you hang around!