RP Meeting Point

Discussion in 'Discussion Threads' started by Darth_Slaverus, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

In the interests of making RP-hunting more efficient, the staff of Ylisse have created this thread so that anyone who is searching for an RP but does not wish to run one themselves, as well as those who want to gather characters before deciding on a plot, can post here instead of creating dozens of "Looking for RP" threads (Don't hurt me Vice).

Just leave the details of whichever character you want to RP with here, and hopefully you'll find something shortly!

Since I'm here, I might as well go first.

I'm looking for an RP for my level 10 Soldier, Min'nei (link to profile is in my sidebar). She can be pretty much anywhere in Ylisse or Ferox. A regular RP would be preferable, but I'm not averse to a social.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    It's not super urgent, but I'd like a second Regular RP for Ariel. Either that, or a Social with someone who's compatible with her and can stand to be near Her Ditziness for long enough to get several supports because I'm OCD and don't like leaving supports at C-level.

Ariel herself is a Dark Mage who can only RP in Plegia. She's currently level 1 and uses exclusively Dark Magic. Since she's the dancer of a troupe that never stays in one place for long, she can be almost anywhere, and she can work in many types of plot.
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I'm not in a hurry for anything, but it wouldn't hurt if I could find a second RP for my level 10/1 assassin, Baron. He can essentially RP anywhere in the continent of Ylisse, as long as he's being paid.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

If anyone's up for a regular or social RP with Emilia (Thief, level 10, Plegian), let me know c:
  5. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

I can do a social with Alaine, but unless Vice doesn't post in 'An Unusual Introduction,' I'm fresh out of regular slots. You up for one, Darth?
  6. [v]

[v] Member new

Or you can make a discussion thread for that one so more people can join in as well?
  7. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Fair point. I'll do that.
  8. [v]

[v] Member new

It's cool, Darth, since That thread is meant to message you to create this thread anyways!

My chars are only free for social at the moment, feel free to contact if you think we can interesting interaction with our chars.
  9. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Oh, Vice. Where would we be if we hadn't had you.

On a more serious note... Darth, since the upcoming all-Lord RP is a social, I have Lawrence available for a Regular RP. If we can put it before the Road to the Capital on his timeline, we could hold one in Everett if you like.
  10. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Well, we could have a three-way (or four-way, if we set it in Ylisse for BP) social, with Min'nei, Alaine, Lawrence, and a character of Vice's choosing, if we wanted.
  11. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

This idea sounds awesome. I'm in.
  12. [v]

[v] Member new

So, should we figure out beforehand what their (Alaine & Wolfe) relationship will be after 'An Unusual Introduction'? Or should we close that one and let them meet here first? (With that, we also have an option to make this one a regular, given that all other chars are cool with it.)
  13. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

That's a good idea, too.

Let's close AUI and meet there first. I honestly had no idea what the plot was going to turn out like anyway.
  14. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Um. Any interest still for the three/four-way idea? Or are we waiting on me to start it?
  15. [v]

[v] Member new

Awaiting for reply of interest, too.
  16. [v]

[v] Member new

Well, looks like that project doesn't go well, anyone still interest?
  17. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

I am, still. The mods and most everyone else seem to be on vacation, so perhaps we could continue An Unusual Introduction.
  18. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Me again. Both Slots are free, since Customs never got off the ground and Trap crashed.

Anybody want a mercenary?
  19. [v]

[v] Member new

For some reasons, RP interest's been dying down, so I'd like to refresh it if possible. If anyone has a really interesting plot with my char, please feel free to contact me. I have a hopeless dark mistress (plegian) and a smooth talk blind lancer (Regna Ferox).

PS - please also note that I've become a slow poster nowadays, and may be able to post 2-3 times a week, depending on how much work exhausts my creativity. However, feel free to kindly give me a reminder.
  20. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Well I've got Emilia free if you'd like Vice?

I'm up for any sort of RP if anyone's interested, I've got a hotheaded thief.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.