Probably Not a Good Eye-dea

Discussion in 'The Twister's Domain' started by Doc Genz, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152

What a night it was, indeed. Eve had earlier exchanged some valuable information with a kind noblewoman for some pocket change to buy her night at the new inn. As she tread around Impa, she thought to herself about her next goal. Soon would be the New Year's. . . night-before. The sun was getting lower in the sky. It was just a matter of time. In fact, it was minutes away.

The light dropped to a chilly color as the sun dropped lower. The clock's bells began to ring throughout Impa. Six O'clock. As the street-corner lost sunbeams, the shadows faded in. With the shadows faded in the figure of a boy at a desk. A voice called out inside Eve's consciousness. . . a voice with the tone of a sly smile. It knew that she wanted a twist, rather than the same old droll she was getting herself into.

She turned her head to the figure. Her gaze met his brow.

"It's you! You've been following me. . . " she accused the figure. No response.

"So that's how it is."

"Ugh, fine! Have it your way, Booger King." she responded to the. . . whatever he said.

Eve sniffled a bit as the chill of the wind worsened. She looked at his desk, and then back at her hands. This wasn't going to work. She had to pay the piper. The longer she stood, the more painfully awkward it became. He was growing impatient with her caginess. She knew what he wanted. She knew what he knew she wanted to do. He knew everything. Eve gulped.

"Look, I can't do this right away, not with everyone looking. Just don't let them see." Eve feebly gasped. The being tapped his foot at his desk. The wind stopped, the traffic on the street came to a halt. The smile grew wider.

"I guess I had to stop smiling sooner or later. But heed my words, chunter. I will not reject your judgment. I will not refuse your gift. Have your rupees, tinkerer." she stated very plainly. The time for talking was up. She pulled a handful of green rupees, seven in all, from her pocket to the desk.

"Must be my lucky day. Seven total that is. Now let me get the materials out, if you will. I have a bit of work to do here, so keep calm."

Eve reached for her pocket and grabbed a dagger the length of her hand from within. She approached the desk slowly with the blade. The Twister did not but flinch. She knelt over the desk solemnly.

"I give you my eyes." she stammered as she plunged the knife into her skull. There was a horrible noise inside the pocket of space where she sat alone. He sat patiently, waiting not for it to end, but for it to truly begin. Much sputtering, and an abundance of erratic flailing shook the darkened street. Soon came a sad, black puddle with the Kokiri's head submerged in it. The Twister scowled. She was mucking up his desk. Best it get this over with, it seemed.

[Eve offers "Glit Glower" to the Twister]
  2. The Twister

The Twister The faceless face grows a grin most mischievous.

If the Twister said anything to this wager, it could not be heard, for the only one to hear him was a nearly-dead Kokiri laying on his desk.

Sometime later, Eve awoke in an alley. She could... see, somehow, despite wagering her sight. Yet, things somehow appeared differently before. As if she wasn't already aggressive enough, she felt the sudden urge to punch everything in sight--especially the innocent civilians walking across the street outside of the alley.

As the urge grew more and more, she abruptly felt her vision go black as an unseen force lurched her forward into an impact... an impact against her eyes? She blinked, and suddenly she could see again. She was staring at a fist-shaped hole in the wall, even larger than the fist of a Goron...

In time, Eve would realize that, at will, cause giant muscle-bound arms to launch out of between her eyelids to smash into something with a powerful punch, before abruptly pulling back into her face. Indeed, her very eyes transform almost instantly into these gigantic arms--a left arm for the left eye, and a right for the right. Of course, she can't actually see out of the according eye while it is transformed. The transformation takes place, quite literally, in the blink of an eye.

Whoever she sees with these eyes, she will have an at least mild urge to punch, whether with her scrawny Kokiri arms, or her beefy eye-arms. These arms are so aggressive that they are effectively out of Eve's control. They will punch anything and everything however she likes, but if they are not punching, they will instantly retreat back behind her eyelids.

She would later find a note, sitting atop a trash can in the alley, which read in strangely elegant handwriting:

"Use your scrawny arms,
    To give yourself two black eyes,
    To give yourself two yellow eyes,
    And return to boredom.
    "
  3. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    The foolish girl attempted to look at the note. . . but only found herself punching it into the ground. What did it say? She had to find a doctor. . .