Plot Dungeon Completion Time Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WillowtheWhisp, Oct 11, 2015.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hey guys, just a small update. When I initially released the dungeons, I was both way more focused on actually getting them out, than on messing with how long I should give for canon, and considering how long it took for even the first dungeons to be completed from the last three, I just kinda decided it would be alright to go with whichever finished first.

I've since realized that I was mistaken. I had no idea that the new dungeons would cause such a huge spike in activity across the board, of varying degrees. It's my belief that having it simply be the first dungeon completed is a mistake, as not only is that not giving a fair chance to everyone on the site, as many of us have busy schedules, but it is also not conducive to good roleplaying (emphasizing speed over actual quality).

Therefore, I've decided that there will now be an open window for canon acceptance. Beginning with the date of completion (i.e. acceptance) of the first thread for EACH of the fragments, everyone else will have a period of three weeks from then, to complete their thread if they still want it to be canonized. i.e. The post date of this thread is the 11th of October: if someone were to complete a thread today, then any other thread for that fragment could be finished, between now and the 1st of November, and have it still be considered for canon.

If any of you have questions or complaints, please let me know. I realize that there has been a mad dash to get these threads complete, and I feel this is a fair solution, but if any of you disagree, feel free to message me or post in this thread. Sorry for the mistake and confusion, everyone. Thanks!
  2. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    BP and Squish have finished the first Moonshadow thread, officially starting the timer on that one.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Just a head-up that the three weeks for Moonshadow has officially passed.
  4. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    CONGRATS BP AND SQUISH! So nice to see more Event Dungeons completed! It's actually a really small, but really fun part of the site just knowing these things are happening. Good work, everyone!
    WillowtheWhisp likes this.