Nice to meet you~

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kuda, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Kuda

Kuda New Member new

Hello~ my name is Kuda. My actual full pen name is SnowyKuda, but usually prefer just Snow or Kuda.
    I'm American. I'm an artist who mostly draws canines. Anything canine tends to have me interested, in fact. That's probably why I like the series Hopeanuoli so much x3 I'm a second year college student majoring in art. I also love reading and writing, especially role plays.

As far as games go, the three series of games that I am usually playing would be Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, and Fire Emblem. Right now, Fire Emblem has been the only game series I've played since New Years (I simply cannot get enough).

I also have an undying love for the country Finland. I've been studying Finnish on my own as hard as I can because I some day want to attend a university there. Some parts of my characters will inevitably be inspired by Finland, especially names.

Well there's a tiny bet about me. It's nice to meet you~!
    Or in Finnish, Hauska tutustua~!
  2. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Hiya Kuda :lol: I'm Beefish, it's nice to meet you! Looking forward to reading about your Finnish inspired characters, if you need somebody to RP with, I'm always up for it! :n_n: