Nat 1 Stealth Check [Eevachu + Doc Genz] [Complete]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Doc Genz, May 2, 2016.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Name: Nat 1 Stealth Check - Dark Palace (here)
    Dungeon: Dark Palace - A Link Between Worlds
    Description: A precious heirloom has been lost by a nobleman, alerting Rika to a hunt for a diamond-encrusted buckler on a belt inside a great palace filled with evil. Among many mercenaries and treasure-hunters sent out to find the palace, a grizzled and battered Eve is among a slowly failing party. Still motivated for treasure and now fueled by vengeance for her mercenary accomplices, Eve looks to a friendly Octorok for help navigating the palace. A troop of Goriya defends the palace and fights all who draw near.

Meanwhile, a dark entity holding a mysterious sign appears. The threads of a great mystery are woven behind the scenes. Are they hallucinating, or are the faceless ones following the heroes? The plot is masked from the heroes' eyes as they search deeper in the palace for the rumored treasure that hides within.

Note: this took so long to complete, and occurred during a small transition from an intended serious mercenary Eve to the more manic and stupid Hylian-Shield Eve. It is almost visible where she makes the transition, although there's some joke related to the yellow text in there which goes in the opposite direction. The yellow thing didn't last very long since it was a result of RPing with Eternis in the first place. I'm not blaming anyone for my shift in writing but I'm also somewhat grateful because it allowed me to write more fluidly and meaningfully while riffing on my own character for her shortcomings.

Players and Rewards:
    • Eevachu - 50 Rupee Total - 18 to Eve = 32
      • Rika and Wollo - Adventure Pouch(-30r) + Kinstone Piece(-2r) + 25r(25r Profession)
    • Doc Genz - 50 Rupee Total + 18 from Rika = 68 Rupee Total
      • Eve (-19r stock) - Muscle Band(-85r) + Kinstone Piece(-2r)
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Okay, this passes. Eev, you get a Violet Feather Kinstone piece. Geebo, you get a Green Feather Kinstone piece. I am surprised you guys both got a Feather piece.